Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2016 2:05:31 AM EDT
I have all the parts to put 2 under folders together all I need is the receivers. Barrels are all but new along with all the other parts
but I would like to send them to get them built but I don't have a clue as to who to call or if its even worth doing.

The parts came from MAK90 rifles so they don't have bayo lugs so I may try to get that put back with lugs just because........

Would it be better to just buy a new one somewhere or continue on this path. I'm in no rush but want it done right.

I can do all the work except the receiver install but since I need to send it off I may as well let it be completed and refinished.

maybe I should just toss the parts and call it a day but I could use 2 more in the safe.

Any Ideas?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Build 1. save the other for parts..Wait nvm it's gonna live in a safe, build both.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here is the source for the receivers - MY Guns Northwest
If you talk with Matt at MY Guns, ask him for builder recommendations.

Harlan
NoDak Spud LLC
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I built one on one of Matt's receivers. It definitely requires a little more skill to get right, but it's nice once it's done.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top