Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2016 9:59:42 PM EDT
I have a dilemma, I currently have a rifle dynamics 701 and 710 sbr. I can keep both...

But i was thinking if i sell the 701 i can get something cheaper and us my money on a glock 34...

Would you guys keep the 701

Sell the 701 and get a new galil ace

Or sell the 701 and get an arsenal 107fr

" target="_blank">
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Personally... The Galil ACE

The majority would say SLR-107

What about an SAM7SF?
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 10:56:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 8:57:10 AM EDT
[#3]
personally id keep both RD guns and save for the 34.You can always go down to the store and pick up a glock ,but you cant go down to the store and pick up a rifle built by rifle dynamics.Until I got a 501 I never understood the hype around a 2k dollar ak.I also have a 107fr  and the difference in how the 2 feel and shoot  is enough to make me a believer

with elections coming there's no way Id give up an ak to get a glock

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

personally id keep both RD guns and save for the 34.You can always go down to the store and pick up a glock ,but you cant go down to the store and pick up a rifle built by rifle dynamics.Until I got a 501 I never understood the hype around a 2k dollar ak.I also have a 107fr  and the difference in how the 2 feel and shoot  is enough to make me a believer

with elections coming there's no way Id give up an ak to get a glock

View Quote
+1

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#5]
OP's pic:

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep I vote keep what you got those are nice sticks...
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Keep both arsenal rifles, the galil ace looks nice but is way overpriced. The plastic lower  would make Mr. Kalashnikov  mad as hell! About $1000 dollars of the price is made in "Israel".
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 6:42:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Keep both arsenal rifles, the galil ace looks nice but is way overpriced. The plastic lower  would make Mr. Kalashnikov  mad as hell! About $1000 dollars of the price is made in "Israel".
View Quote

It doesn't have a plastic lower. It's a milled lower just like the original Galil, it just has a molded polymer piece that looks like the receiver.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Overpriced? Coming to market around 1650, I wouldn't say it's overpriced at all.

It has a load of features that cost a lot to add to other AKs:
- collapsible, folding buttstock that locks into place and has cheek risers
- western and concentric threads for use with western suppressors
- milled receiver (typically cost more in a quality gun)
- railed gas tube and top cover that are on the same plane and hold zero (for use with optics and IR lasers)
- native quad rail
- ambidextrous safety
- left side charging
- native extended magazine release

With all of that, it's more than reasonably priced. The question just becomes, would you actually use those features to their fullest extent? As a dude who uses suppressors and NOD, that answer is yes. However, I completely understand if you don't need any of those features and a standard WASR will float your boat.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top