AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sucks to hear. I have a couple ALG triggers on the way and was looking forward to get a first hand feel. I'll let you know how my install goes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That sucks to hear. I have a couple ALG triggers on the way and was looking forward to get a first hand feel. I'll let you know how my install goes.

Please do let me know how yours goes.I tried it again last night and still doesnt work.

After the hammer falls and recharging the bolt carrier manually to simulate a live round i have to push the trigger forward with my finger to get it to reset,then pull the trigger again to complete the cycle.

I just dont like it as its not working correctly and i need a 100% functioning FCG in all my weapons.

The G2 will reside in the UR until i see how yours installs.Probably just going to sell the ALG if major mods are needed.

Quoted:
Yea that sucks to hear I bought to yesterday.

I remember Gunslinger saying you might have to modify some to fit, on his video.

Got a link to the video? I just dont understand how the G2 goes in every AK without issue and some of these need modification depending on country of origin.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:01:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Here check this out
Video
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 5:02:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Here check this out
Video
View Quote

Embed:

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:56:21 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here check this out
Video

Embed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-7NpNBS04

The problem with mine is when you install the trigger like in the video at the 5:35 mark my trigger is so tight that it gets stuck in the rear position and will only go forward when pushed forward with my finger.

It does the same thing when the hammer is put in and the FCG is installed.I may install this one im having issues with in one of my other AK's and see if it does it.

My other ALG's work fine,might be the UR and not the trigger,although the Tapco works fine in the UR
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:18:19 AM EDT
[#5]
For what it's worth -

I had issues with my SGL31 trigger sticking and needing to be pushed forward to reset. After looking at it it turned out that the trigger was hanging up on the pistol grip at the front corners by where the PG meets the trigger guard. I rounded these corners with a piece of sand paper and that gave the trigger enough clearance to reset on its own. Problem solved. Might want to look at yours, slightly modifying a PG is better than having to modify an FCG.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For what it's worth -

I had issues with my SGL31 trigger sticking and needing to be pushed forward to reset. After looking at it it turned out that the trigger was hanging up on the pistol grip at the front corners by where the PG meets the trigger guard. I rounded these corners with a piece of sand paper and that gave the trigger enough clearance to reset on its own. Problem solved. Might want to look at yours, slightly modifying a PG is better than having to modify an FCG.
View Quote

Thanks, i will give it another try later this week and see if this is whats causing the binding.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:23:50 AM EDT
[#7]
received the SLR 107-54 today

straight, no cant  
bolt/trigger feel fine
triangle stock works OK
disassembled OK
mag catch feels good

the magwell dimples are noticeably different than my other 107UR, will post pictures later of comparison

triangle stocks are sold out... looks like there are only a handful left in stock right now
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
received the SLR 107-54 today

straight, no cant  
bolt/trigger feel fine
triangle stock works OK
disassembled OK
mag catch feels good

the magwell dimples are noticeably different than my other 107UR, will post pictures later of comparison

triangle stocks are sold out... looks like there are only a handful left in stock right now
View Quote

Good to hear you got a good one.

My magwell dimples are different as well.No mag wobble so i dont really care what they look like
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:30:06 PM EDT
[#9]
FINALLY got mine today along with a Draco. It's been at the FFL since the 14th.

Both have slightly canted sights but not terribly so, I swear I have the worst luck with canted sights.

What was the gift? I didn't see anything
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 12:12:59 AM EDT
[#10]
The gift was a voucher for 10 dollars off your next purchase from them. It should have been a code that they will use to verify that you bought 107ur for the discount.

I too had canted sights......
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm sbr'ing my 107ur and had some questions about the form 1.

Name of manufacturer?

Model?

where was it made?

Barrel length and overall length (triangle stock)?

I know its probably self explanatory self explanatory, but I googled it and i read some people put Arsenal inc. and U.S. because the rifles are reconfigured here and they claim their stamp got approved

ETA:  Submitted eform 1 like i did for the 104ur but i got the yellow triangle, oh well.  I'm pretty certain it won't be a problem.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Below is what I've put on my Form 1 for my SLR-106UR and my 107UR. My 106UR was approved no problem.

Quoted:
I'm sbr'ing my 107ur and had some questions about the form 1.

Name of manufacturer? Arsenal, Inc

Model? SLR-107UR

where was it made? Las Vegas, Nevada

Barrel length and overall length (triangle stock)? 8.5" Barrel, 29.00" Overall

I know its probably self explanatory self explanatory, but I googled it and i read some people put Arsenal inc. and U.S. because the rifles are reconfigured here and they claim their stamp got approved

ETA:  Submitted eform 1 like i did for the 104ur but i got the yellow triangle, oh well.  I'm pretty certain it won't be a problem.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Just installed a AKT in my 104ur last night. I had to use one of the roll pins and file it down a bit, but everything fits together nice.
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 3:44:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just installed a AKT in my 104ur last night. I had to use one of the roll pins and file it down a bit, but everything fits together nice.
View Quote

I gave up on the ALG FCG in my 107UR. Sold it and put a G2 in it instead.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought a second one for my 107ur but haven't installed it yet.
Link Posted: 12/22/2015 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Been running the ALG in my 107UR for some time now. No issues here.  Great trigger, money well spent.
Link Posted: 1/15/2016 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I just canceled one of the 2 107-54's I had ordered (Spending the $ on one of the Sturmgewehr's from HMG), so there is one available at KVAR right now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 9:45:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Picked up my 2 from the FFL today.  They are glorious and have straight sights.  One is dead nuts and one has the front post a tick to the ejection side.  Very happy with my purchase.
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Post some pics when you can!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 12:01:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Patiently waiting for form 3 approval
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:13:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ditto
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Russian laminate and triangle folder are just sitting here waitng as well.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Who do you guy recommend to cut the barrel, remove the restrictor and engrave?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
I am going with Two Rivers.... Shoot Tim an email, they had good price and turn around.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I am going with Two Rivers.... Shoot Tim an email, they had good price and turn around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice!  Thanks for the recommendation.  Email Sent!
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Dude on Akfiles got a approved form 3, so there's hope for us waiting for a factory SBR.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

who is Tim and where is Two Rivers?
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tim is at Two Rivers
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#31]
If you send your 107ur to get barrel cut, after you get your stamp back, can they send it back to you?  Or do they have to send it to a C3 dealer to transfer to you?  

Link Posted: 3/4/2016 11:19:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If you send your 107ur to get barrel cut, after you get your stamp back, can they send it back to you?  Or do they have to send it to a C3 dealer to transfer to you?  

View Quote

they can send it back to you
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Form 3 approved!
Shipping notice received.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Form 3 approved!
Shipping notice received.
View Quote

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top