Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2014 2:16:19 PM EDT
Thought it would be fun to start a thread about gifts you've seen online for AK fans - things like t-shirts, posters, mugs, stickers, and really any cool knick-knacks, etc. Anything and everything AK related.

Here is an example:

What else is out there?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
How about a trashcan?
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Tons of cool stuff on ETSY

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
The best gift for a gun owner is simply a gift card from the LGS. We sold hundreds near Dec 25. Most purchasers knew nothing about guns for their friend/sig other, so the gift card solved their problem.  GARY
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The best gift for a gun owner is simply a gift card from the LGS. We sold hundreds near Dec 25. Most purchasers knew nothing about guns for their friend/sig other, so the gift card solved their problem.  GARY
View Quote

And how many of those gift cards go unused?  Somewhere in my house, I've got at least 3 gift cards for LGS that are 2+ years-old.

I despise getting them.  You expect me to put that $25 gift card toward a gun that I can get at budsgunshop.com for $200 less?  Or maybe I can get a $23.99 box of 9mm...the same stuff Walmart has for $9.97.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:38:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I could RULE Pakistan with this

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Agreed
Quoted:
I could RULE Pakistan with this

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:18:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Home made AK memorabilia.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:36:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That is fucking cool as hell!
View All Quotes

Thanks! I also made one for a full size AKM patterned off my Maadi, but it's not stretched over a wooden frame like the Krink.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#11]
These: ammo, gas tubes, muzzle brakes, surplus furniture, and web gear.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:32:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Must have book for the AK lover.

Everything you ever wanted to know about the Kalashnikov is in here.Mags, ammo, variants,history, gear,etc.

Get the 2nd edition its cheaper and has more content.Ebay and Amazon has them for around $60-70,well worth it as its @1100 pages.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

And how many of those gift cards go unused?  Somewhere in my house, I've got at least 3 gift cards for LGS that are 2+ years-old.

I despise getting them.  You expect me to put that $25 gift card toward a gun that I can get at budsgunshop.com for $200 less?  Or maybe I can get a $23.99 box of 9mm...the same stuff Walmart has for $9.97.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To me, a $500 gun that was purchased with a giftcard [so it was free] at a LGS, is better than sendig $400 to Bud's. Wouldn't you agree.?  Around here people drop hundreds on gift cards. I NEVER sold a $25 gift card.  But if someone did give me a $25 LGS gift card, I'd use it there for range time. I don't think Buds, or Wally World could beat that deal. GARY
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:34:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Must have book for the AK lover.

Everything you ever wanted to know about the Kalashnikov is in here.Mags, ammo, variants,history, gear,etc.

Get the 2nd edition its cheaper and has more content.Ebay and Amazon has them for around $60-70,well worth it as its @1100 pages.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZiDJylfUL.jpg
View Quote

Really wish there was a kindle version of this and also full circle (HK book). I carry my phone with my kindle on it everywhere I go so it would be useful to read this when i have downtime as opposed to always remembering to carry the book.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top