Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2014 12:07:47 AM EDT
Is Bonesteel Arms still producing stocks?  I ordered a folder for my MAK90 back on 9/7 and haven't heard anything back after a call and an email.  It looks like my order was refunded to my credit card too.

Has anyone been in communication with Chris or received a new order recently?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I understand from another forum that Chris has been going thru some issues in his life. (Godspeed Chris) Check CNC Warrior since they also build and carry his products. Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:30:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Do yourself a favor and go through CNC Warrior if possible.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope things work out for Chris.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:25:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Do not order through Bonesteel.  Go through CNC Warrior.

I dealt with the same thing months ago.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Explains my inability to get answers to some questions about folder options some weeks ago (although my order for Galil hinge rebuild parts did go through).

Mike
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I Never had an issue with Bonesteel, I called and got through just fine when I wanted to ask about their new sidefolder for milled AKs.
I ordered a pistol grip from them and they sent me the wrong one, I wrote and note, put it in with the grip and sent it back; got the right grip back no hassle shortly thereafter.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top