Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2014 2:56:38 PM EDT
Does anyone have pictures of a N-PAP Underfolder with the Ultimak Rail Gas Tube and a Rail Forend System?? Trying to get a feel for how that would look.

I've been digging the internet for weeks now but it'd be nice to get a list of recommendations on good Rail Systems I could put on a Yugo N-PAP.

Thanks a million!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:17:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent an inquiry to Krebs customs to see if they were gonna come out with some handguards for the yugo AKs, they told me that they planned on it so here I am waiting on it. No idea when tho. I originally wanted to go with a Texas Weapons Systems railed hand guard but lack of pics of them on yugos and info is making me stall.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#2]
It's crazy!! It's SO hard to find decent pictures of Yugo's with Rail Systems... Or rail systems for Yugo's.. SO many people have Yugo rifles, you'd think more manufacturers would build for them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I looked at that and ended up buying the side mount, Midwest industries
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I looked at that and ended up buying the side mount, Midwest industries
View Quote

NPAP underfolders don't have side mounts, so OP is stuck with either getting a TWS dog leg (which is what I did, loving it so far haven't put many rounds or cleaned it alot yet tho), or a railed for-end where he can mount his optic.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ultimak+yugo+m70
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:59:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I'm gonna go Midwest Industries. Probably go to Attero arms when I get an Aimpoint so the optics aren't as far away from my face.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top