User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice! Post some pictures when you get it!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Will do!

But it hasn't shipped yet. I did order that 10 pack of used Eastern European mags for $80 though, and I've got 1k of Wolf.

I need to buy more mags, ammo, a sling, and a tennis racket case.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Okay!

So I ordered a Yugo Zastava N-PAP underfolder from Atlantic Firearms on Monday. It came to my FFL today and I picked it up!

My first impressions with this rifle are VERY GOOD. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

P.S: In the following days/weeks I'm going to be (tastefully) tacking this thing out. So I'll make sure and post pictures as the rifle progresses.

Between images, I will comment if I feel necessary:)

ENJOY!
View Quote

Did Atlantic Firearm give you a discount?
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Not that I'm aware of!
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Finished it up last night! Here she is, completely finished.

CapCustoms :) hah.

The journey was a blast!

uploading pictures
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:54:55 PM EDT
[#6]
You're never finished, you're just "free to pursue your next project."
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Precisely lol. Done with this gun but wanting an AR next.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 5:17:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
............ snip .............. Pretty damn dirty on the gas tube!! How do y'all recommend cleaning the gas tube without having to unscrew the Midwest Industries rail??.. I've got it all Loctited down and don't wanna have to do that again.

Thanks!
View Quote

I'm in a similar situation.

I've got a replacement gas tube which serves as a red dot mount on my Yugo underfolder which I don't want to remove because not only do I lose my zero, it's also something of a PITA to remove and reinstall..

So far I've been cleaning mine with 12 gauge shotgun cleaning equipment.  I use a bronze brush and a cotton swab with plenty of solvent. Seems to work OK, or at least I'm getting a lot of black crud out.  Be sure to protect your optic from excessive solvent.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 6:05:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm quite impressed with the one I picked up on Black Friday. Everything seems to be straight on it, folding stock is a little tight but that will likely loosen up.

Link Posted: 1/11/2015 9:12:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Rifle looks good bud!!

Here's mine after the paint job I sprayed on!

image upload

image upload no resize

Gotta show off the new Benchmade knife!

free screen capture
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top