Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2014 12:15:59 PM EDT
just ordered a sam7uf-85 from budsguns should be here sometime next week. This will be my second arsenal firearm I had and foolishly sold a nice slr 106 fr. I have a mak 90 right now but have always wanted a milled underfolder. I used to own a century polish underfolder.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Awesome purchase.  In my humble opinion, one of the greatest purchases a man can make today.

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I have never fired an underfolder I liked shooting but that is a nice rifle
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't like shooting an underfolder at first but it wasn't too bad after I got used to it. I probably wont shoot this one too much though, I already want a 107fr. These might be more addicting then ar's
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the bulgarian milled. They are the smoothest actions I have ever come by.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#5]
All hating aside, I have a US Made C39 Milled Ak and it shoot as well as the Arsenal Milled slr101s when I shot them side by side at the range last week. As far as long term reliability it hasn't disappointed me...... yet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Throw a rubber buttpad on the stock and it's a totally different animal.

https://apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/4476

Stock won't lock folded with it installed but you can trim the buttpad down where the handguard interferes.  Personally, I just pull it out of my range bag when I want to use it, I'm not mag-dumping from tanks all the time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought one when they first got released. First milled underfolder imported into the US in 28 years. and a Bulgy to boot.
I had to get one.
I have several milled ak's, and this underfolder is one of my favorites.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top