BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2014 7:14:30 PM EDT
Besides the history and some variant knowledge, my knowledge is not that much on Ak 47/74. I am looking for a high end AK for fighting. No collector piece stuff. I prefer the 74, but I heard about 7n6 ammo being stopped from import due to sanctions. I dont know if this is a big issue because I have not been in the AK loop what so ever. Price does not really matter as this is a graduation present from my parents, and a 18th birthday gift. I was looking at Rifle Dynamics and their AK500 production series.

I have an AR15 as well that me and my father put together as a father/son project which became mine earlier this year. My chest rig takes AR/ AK so I am good there. I just have that AK bug and nothing can beat a AK besides a brick shit house, and even then the AK will still win.

What do you guys think of Rifle Dynamics? Is the market good for ammo in the 5.45 market? Are there any other high end AK companies?

I would prefer a folding stock version to fit into a backpack as this is a get home/ truck gun. I like modern AK versions. I love traditional, but with the purpose of this rifle, modern is for me. So a way to mount a light, and red dot is key.

I saw some pics of your guys's Aks and they are sick! They make me drool!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want a 5.45 with a folding stock the SLR-104 is hard to beat.   5.45 ammo is still available right now.  Just stock up a bunch now while it's still relatively cheap.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
A fixed stock AK might not fit into a backpack, but would still make a nice "truck gun" and would be more comfortable to shoot than a folder. Folders are cool and all but fixed stock AKs are where it's at for actual shooting, IMO.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
fixed stock AKs are where it's at for actual shooting, IMO.
View Quote

I assume you mean a underfolder.  A side folding poly stock will be identical to a fixed stock rifle.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Your not even 18 yet?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:36:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Your not even 18 yet?
View Quote

I turned 18 last January....
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#7]
At this point in the game you are probably better off going with 7.62 for all around availability.....SLR 107
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:52:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Look at the Arsenal SLR-104 and SLR-107. I would also look at this thread for some insight into 5.45 or 7.62
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:22:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Another vote for the Arsenal.

The 104FR is an almost identical copy of the current issue Russian 74, the only real difference is that the Arsenal has black furniture whereas the Russian rifles have plum furniture.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#10]
After viewing that thread I still kind of want 5.45. I prefer the ballistics, more ammo being able to be carried. That and it just seems cool to me. However the prices are the same and I wish 5.45 was cheaper like it was, but it's not due to import restrictions. I need a steady stream of ammo or a good stockpile.

A arsenal ak in either 5.45 or 7.62x39 and 4k worth of rounds sounds about good. I can take 1-2 courses with 2k left over has a reserve and build upo that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:51:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What do you guys think of Rifle Dynamics?
View Quote

I think they are WAY overpriced and there are way too many good AK smiths out there to send RD the kind of money they are asking AND wait for almost a year for your rifle to be built.  I seriously can't understand why anyone would go this route.  People talk about resell.  Well, I've seen RD rifles sit in the MP/EE and few seemed to care about the nostalgia of the RD build aside from the seller.  

Get an Arsenal.  You will never have an issue recouping your investment if you are forced to sell.  You won't have to ask an arm and a leg for it when/if you do need to sell it and you won't have to wait a year to get it.  A good Arsenal (hell, a good WASR) is as good as a RD rifle... fact.  Why waste money on a RD rifle when you could have two, three, four or even five other variants!?!?  I just don't get it...

Quoted:

Is the market good for ammo in the 5.45 market?
View Quote

Yes.

Quoted:Are there any other high end AK companies?

View Quote

Yes.  There are tons of great builders.  Personally, I choose to use Gewehr Werks.  Tim puts out stuff that's as good as anything else.  I could name some builders NOT to send your stuff to, but won't post that publicly.  

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:53:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
After viewing that thread I still kind of want 5.45. I prefer the ballistics, more ammo being able to be carried. That and it just seems cool to me. However the prices are the same and I wish 5.45 was cheaper like it was, but it's not due to import restrictions. I need a steady stream of ammo or a good stockpile.

A arsenal ak in either 5.45 or 7.62x39 and 4k worth of rounds sounds about good. I can take 1-2 courses with 2k left over has a reserve and build upo that.
View Quote

Get an SLR104-FR/31 variant and never look back.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:07:06 AM EDT
[#13]
I am thinking possibly I will go for the arsenal instead of the rifle dynamics until I get more opinions. I can also always still send it to them if I wanted to. I really like all the more and stuff they do. They are the Wilson combat 1911s of the AK world. I still really like them unless I find another company that can do the same stuff they do.

In terms of 5.45 or 7.62, how is recoil control/ impulse? I know the brake is updated on both of them. On the modernized ak, but since ammo is the same price, shouldn't I just go for the heavier punching round? That or the fact mags for the 47 are a lot cheaper.  I don't know if these are myths or not.

I plan on changing the muzzle to either a pws, akbc, and or surefire brake. Also when the t2 comes out, save up for that and run my WML , or buy a scout light.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:18:53 AM EDT
[#14]
You might try something radically unusual like buying a rifle and plenty of cartridges and actually learning to shoot it before trying to decide whether it should be modified, and if so, how.

In addition to providing an actual basis in experience for decisions regarding the utility of modifications, shooting the rifle several thousand times will do more for your ability to actually hit what you're aiming at than all the modifications in the world.
Who knows, you may discover that the real point of many modifications is to earn a living for the people making them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:25:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You might try something radically unusual like buying a rifle and plenty of cartridges and actually learning to shoot it before trying to decide whether it should be modified, and if so, how.

In addition to providing an actual basis in experience for decisions regarding the utility of modifications, shooting the rifle several thousand times will do more for your ability to actually hit what you're aiming at than all the modifications in the world.
Who knows, you may discover that the real point of many modifications is to earn a living for the people making them.
View Quote

I do agree. Same thing with ARs. However thats a Barbie for men and very tempting. I just have a basic carbine, sling, light, and irons though
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:47:03 AM EDT
[#16]
My thought process is i may get a 5.45 one day but for now if I want something with 5.56 performance I'm using an AR. That being said "krinks" are sey as

hell. 7.62 will have more recoil than 5.45 but both are completely manageable especially with the AK-74 style muzzle brake.  Good 7.62 mags are cheaper than good 5.45 mags.

Mags from promag and tapco may be around the same price but they are not solid mags. Promag is shit, tapco would only be a range/training mag to me. And like POLYTHENEPAM

said a lot of accessories are worthless. IMHO get an Arsenal put a good optic and a light on it and call it a day.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Arsenal SLR-107 7.62 or SLR-104 for 5.45.  Poly folding stock and a chrome lined barrel.  Personally I'd go with 7.62x39, but the 5.45 is a good cartridge too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I assume you mean a underfolder.  A side folding poly stock will be identical to a fixed stock rifle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fixed stock AKs are where it's at for actual shooting, IMO.

Yes, I was referring to underfolder stocks. With a side folding 6-position stock, the only thing he'll have to worry about is having a corny looking AK.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:Yes, I was referring to underfolder stocks. With a side folding 6-position stock, the only thing he'll have to worry about is having a corny looking AK.
View Quote

Ummm...SLR-104/107 don't have six position side folding stock.

SLR-104 with poly side folding stock extended.

SLR-107CR poly stock folded.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/546/aamr.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/812/tadk.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:Yes, I was referring to underfolder stocks. With a side folding 6-position stock, the only thing he'll have to worry about is having a corny looking AK.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/546/aamr.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/812/tadk.jpg
Love the look of the front end of the 107 CR

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Historically, this is not the best time to buy 5.45, however this may be the LAST-BEST time to,do so. A lot of folks are getting out of 5.45 unloading their Arsenals at favorable prices. While 7n6 isn't as cheap as it used to be, prices have stabilized  and eventually WILL go up.  Rather than buy a new Arsenal (or Rifle Dynamics) pick up a well cared-for used Arsenal and all the 7n6 you (or your parents) can afford. The difference in price between new and used Arsenals will buy you a crate of 7n6, at least.

That said, I still think 7.62 is ultimately the way to go.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

<a href="https://imageshack.com/i/f6aamrj" target="_blank">http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/546/aamr.jpg</a>

<a href="https://imageshack.com/i/mktadkj" target="_blank">http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/812/tadk.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:

<a href="https://imageshack.com/i/f6aamrj" target="_blank">http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/546/aamr.jpg</a>

<a href="https://imageshack.com/i/mktadkj" target="_blank">http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/812/tadk.jpg</a>

Is that a NATO length stock on that 104? I didn't think you could do that but it looks longer to me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Is that a NATO length stock on that 104? I didn't think you could do that but it looks longer to me.
View Quote

Standard length, not NATO.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#24]
After seeing more comments about 7n6... I'm not so sure I want that instead of 7.62x39.

I don't want my supply to never run out, ever, besides shortages and such. That is fine, but a steady reliable stream I would prefer. I'm only 18 so if I use a aK for a bit and then 5.45 is non existent, it's basically a paper weight.

One thing I like about AK ammo is that is almost 100 bucks cheaper compared to brass 5.56. Plus it will cycle almost any ammo too.

Is 5.45 or 7.62x39 that much of a difference? I know the calibers were made for different things.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I would go with the 7.62x39 round for sure.  Once the Russian rounds are shut out, there are not many East European countries that make 5.45.  I bet they will start producing 7.62 again to pick up the Russian market share.  As far as the rifle, I would get the current Arsenal milled under-folder.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:24:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
After seeing more comments about 7n6... I'm not so sure I want that instead of 7.62x39.

I don't want my supply to never run out, ever, besides shortages and such. That is fine, but a steady reliable stream I would prefer. I'm only 18 so if I use a aK for a bit and then 5.45 is non existent, it's basically a paper weight.

One thing I like about AK ammo is that is almost 100 bucks cheaper compared to brass 5.56. Plus it will cycle almost any ammo too.

Is 5.45 or 7.62x39 that much of a difference? I know the calibers were made for different things.
View Quote

There is a difference when we are talking full auto. Semi, meh. Pick what you like.

The only thing that would make 545 go away is if everyone second guesses it and buys 762.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There is a difference when we are talking full auto. Semi, meh. Pick what you like.

The only thing that would make 545 go away is if everyone second guesses it and buys 762.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But how is 5.45 for sale even if import has been banned? Wouldn't stockpile be dried up? I see on those ammo bulk sites that it's the " last batch and we don't know when we will get more."
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:12:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

But how is 5.45 for sale even if import has been banned? Wouldn't stockpile be dried up? I see on those ammo bulk sites that it's the " last batch and we don't know when we will get more."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

7N6 is banned but not commercial ammo
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

The 104FR is an almost identical copy of the current issue Russian 74, the only real difference is that the Arsenal has black furniture whereas the Russian rifles have plum furniture.
View Quote

I'm shocked no one has corrected this yet.

Current Russian issued AK-74Ms do NOT have plum furniture.  They have black furniture.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Current Russian issued AK-74Ms do NOT have plum furniture.  They have black furniture.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When did they do that?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#31]
My vote is SLR-107FR.

If your budget is the Rifle Dynamics range, get the Arsenal, Ultimak, upgrade the pistol grip and ammo.

I received one on the 6th for my 26th birthday. No complaints except I can't find any Golden Tiger.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 3:43:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I know the calibers were made for different things.
View Quote

The Soviets made both cartridges for the same purposes: Kill and wound enemy personnel and destroy enemy material and non armored vehicles.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 6:03:19 AM EDT
[#33]
1.  Arsenal
2.  7.62x39
3.  /thread
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:25:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
1.  Arsenal
2.  7.62x39
3.  /thread
View Quote

Yup I think I'm pushing more towards this. I'll get a ultimak rail, keymod bottom from krebs and they safety they make. Other than that I think it will be it besides a t2 when that comes out and a inforce wml, which I will get later.

I might buy the rifle dynamics upgrade kit which is their ak-m4 stock conversion with a sopmod stock, a ultimak rail, and something else I think. I could add that folding stock too.

2 options so yea. This might sound stupid but how heavy is an AK? I've never held one really.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:31:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Very cool indeed. They make a 7.62x39 AK with a stock like that?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:55:11 AM EDT
[#36]
A bulgarian side folder is around 7 pounds, but if your gonna put all that on it you might aswell get a krebs, it will have what you want and you wont lose as much on resell, good luck selling all those "upgrades". The new krebs model is a slick package, just get that and the experts have already massaged everything together so you wont have to fit it together.
Or you could take the advice of more experienced members in the ak world and just get the arsenal and run it like it was intended. You will never improve it more than it already is.. get a rs t2 mount and a rs light mount=done.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 8:51:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
1.  Arsenal
2.  7.62x39
3.  /thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
A bulgarian side folder is around 7 pounds, but if your gonna put all that on it you might aswell get a krebs, it will have what you want and you wont lose as much on resell, good luck selling all those "upgrades". The new krebs model is a slick package, just get that and the experts have already massaged everything together so you wont have to fit it together.
Or you could take the advice of more experienced members in the ak world and just get the arsenal and run it like it was intended. You will never improve it more than it already is.. get a rs t2 mount and a rs light mount=done.
View Quote

I googled those mounts and they look really freaking sick! It's more KISS too. I really like that thing a lot. I would rather do that than add what I wanted. I think I'm just so used to the AR platform I'm wanting to justify all these accessories haha.

Can the stock still told with the optic mounted? I know it is a QD  that retains zero.

Edit: after watching MAC on youtube it seems my worry of supply was fear based and false really. So, how much are 5.45 mags compared to 7.62x39?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#39]
7.62 mags are more available and good mil-spec mags can be had for $10-12 shipped if you watch for deals. Just looking around SG Ammo has 7.62 mags for $11.95 for either Yugo BHOs or Hungarian mags. Their cheapest 5.45 mags are $28.95 for Bulgarian factory 21 mags. CDNN and SG both have the commercial produced mags that can be cheaper in some cases but most will tell you to not waste your time with them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are a few other things that I would change, the grip being one, but I only have 2 major complaints about my arsenal.

1. The length of pulling is too short.
2. The sling setup is horrendous.

Both will be fixed when a 4.5mm adapter for a buffer tube becomes available and I swap the folder for a CTR.

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#41]
At the risk of playing Devils Advocate....

I have a 5.45 Rifle Dynamics AK74 and a few other 7.62x39 AKs and a Sig556R.  If you have the money, get the Rifle Dynamics AK74. The wait time is about 30days now for build to shipping and it is the best, lightest, most accurate AK you will ever shoot. In terms of resale value, I have a list of 5 people who already want to buy it from me if i ever decide to sell it.....why are they desperate to buy it? Coz I let them shoot it! These are not collectors, there are 3 gun competitors, military guys and a former Aussie SAS operator. People that know guns!

As for 5.45 vs 7.62...never had a problem getting ammo. They're about the same price and I usually buy commercial anyway. If it is for home defence I'd go 5.45 everytime  - 7.62 can over-penetrate in a domestic setting.  I prefer shooting 5.45....but I like 7.62 too.

Just my 2 cents......

PS -  the Arsenals are awesome too....
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
At the risk of playing Devils Advocate....

I have a 5.45 Rifle Dynamics AK74 and a few other 7.62x39 AKs and a Sig556R.  If you have the money, get the Rifle Dynamics AK74. The wait time is about 30days now for build to shipping and it is the best, lightest, most accurate AK you will ever shoot. In terms of resale value, I have a list of 5 people who already want to buy it from me if i ever decide to sell it.....why are they desperate to buy it? Coz I let them shoot it! These are not collectors, there are 3 gun competitors, military guys and a former Aussie SAS operator. People that know guns!

As for 5.45 vs 7.62...never had a problem getting ammo. They're about the same price and I usually buy commercial anyway. If it is for home defence I'd go 5.45 everytime  - 7.62 can over-penetrate in a domestic setting.  I prefer shooting 5.45....but I like 7.62 too.

Just my 2 cents......

PS -  the Arsenals are awesome too....
View Quote

God you are killing me haha. I have no budget limit really so I mean anything goes. What color scheme and options did you go with?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

There are a few other things that I would change, the grip being one, but I only have 2 major complaints about my arsenal.

Both will be fixed when a 4.5mm adapter for a buffer tube becomes available and I swap the folder for a CTR.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is the sling setup herrendous?
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#44]
i went for an ak100 side folding stock, OD green paint scheme and the PWS556 muzzle device.  Shoots great.  ONly thing i would change would be swapping the PWS for a Surefire break (i run the surefire on my ARs with a SOCOM mini and its awesome).  The grey colour scheme from RD is amazing though....id probably go the grey if i bought another (whihc i am considering)
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Yea I really like the ak100 series. Now I either can spend the extra 1k on the rifle dynamics version or buy a few thousands rounds for shtf/ training reserved, learn and shoot the rest in plinking or courses.

I will be adding a rail or mount anyways for the light and aimpoint. Also, a Bolton block just seems to be more convenient.

Are all you guys die hard AK guys or do you like m4/ ak? I'm doing it so I can shoot more due to ammo being a lot freaking cheaper, and I have never had an ak. I really want one. I think those are legit reasons haha

Edit: those mods would save me a ton of money and allow me to shoot more which would allow me to decide what I want with custom work if I decide to send it out to rifle dynamics. However, te RD version, it's all there and ready. No worry and hassle.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 1:01:26 PM EDT
[#46]
You already have an AR so the whole tiny flat shooting round is covered.  Go 7.62, especially since its your truck/get home gun. Those heavier rounds will make a difference if you have to shoot through someone's doors LOL.  Seriously though, the round is cheaper and much more available in a pinch than 5.45, mags are cheaper and more plentiful, the round is overall more useful, the gun is more fun to shoot, and you already have the AR if you need longer range accuracy.  Doooooo iiiiiiit!
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#47]
You guys like the ... SAM7UF ?
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:12:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Well if I go for a 7.62 ak as a get home truck gun, shouldn't I go pistol configuration. I don't know if a AR pistol would be good velocity wise. I mean the 5.56 was designed around a 20 inch barrel so I'm already losing velocity by using a standard 16. AKs in 7.62 for a sbr don't suffer as mch velocity, and it's portable. For my needs as a civilian, shorter barrels are good, but I can be limited due to velocity drop of 5.56 and 5.45. So, a better choice would be go with a 7.62 AK.

That is if I even go with a Ak platform at that point. I have ammo, mags, and stuff based for 5.56. However, 7.62 mags and ammo is significantly  cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#49]
If you are only buying 1 AK as a truck gun and to get familiar with the platform then maybe an AK47 would be the way to go.  The SLRs are great rifles.  If you are looking at just cheaper shooting, have u considered a separate steel-cased ammo setup upper for an AR15?  Not that I would ever advise against an AK....i love them, but i use a separate AR15 upper with cheaper components for plinking Tula ammo.  Great for rifle classes with high-round counts.  Other than that, just buy a quality AK, you wont be disappointed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Well if I go for a 7.62 ak as a get home truck gun, shouldn't I go pistol configuration. I don't know if a AR pistol would be good velocity wise. I mean the 5.56 was designed around a 20 inch barrel so I'm already losing velocity by using a standard 16. AKs in 7.62 for a sbr don't suffer as mch velocity, and it's portable. For my needs as a civilian, shorter barrels are good, but I can be limited due to velocity drop of 5.56 and 5.45. So, a better choice would be go with a 7.62 AK.

That is if I even go with a Ak platform at that point. I have ammo, mags, and stuff based for 5.56. However, 7.62 mags and ammo is significantly  cheaper.
View Quote

I do like the AK pistol route for car gun, and that will be my next gun purchase - with a Sig brace.  A folder would be nice, too.

As for ammo costs, at the moment steel case .223 is the same cost as 7.62x39, so buying a gun to save on ammo isn't the reason to get an AK.  Even the reliability argument isn't a reason IMO because I've never had an issue with my ARs - not one malfunction, and I've shot thousands of rounds of steel and gone over 1k rounds in my Palmetto State AR with zero problems.  The reasons I got an AK are that I love guns and wanted to own one, I like the option of having a high capacity yet pretty powerful round, its great to have reliable rifles in different calibers in case there are supply issues with a particular one, and that 7.62x39 round is just fun to shoot - nice recoil yet not too heavy that you want to chop your shoulder off after the end of a 500 round day at the range.. Sometimes I get a little bored shooting my midlength compensated AR because its just too damn easy to put am entire magazine of bullets on target, where the AK is a little tougher to be accurate in rapid fire and it bangs the steel with authority.  Seriously, my left nut hangs almost down to my knee after a mag dump.  LOL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top