Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Depending on condition anywhere from $40-60 each unless you find a great deal from someone

The pouch might be worth $8-10 by itself
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How much do E German AK74 bakelite mags with the rain camo pouch go for these days?
Depending on condition anywhere from $40-60 each unless you find a great deal from someone

Wow, they sure do have increased in value. Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How much do E German AK74 bakelite mags with the rain camo pouch go for these days?

Your welcome
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Have the opportunity to buy 1 of 2, and need fair prices.

1.  NIB  95 Maadi  Intrac, Knoxville, TN

2.  Used Mak90 appx. 200 rounds down the pipe LNIB

Both have the original thumbhole stock.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Have the opportunity to buy 1 of 2, and need fair prices.

1.  NIB  95 Maadi  Intrac, Knoxville, TN

2.  Used Mak90 appx. 200 rounds down the pipe LNIB

Both have the original thumbhole stock.

Thanks!
View Quote
1- These have gone up a bunch in the past few years. Gunbroker average NIB $1000-1300 these can go higher on auction sites but they really arent that great to warrant anything over $1200

2- If its a straight ended cut receiver $800-1100 subtract $50-100 if its a slant cut

The lower end of the above estimates are FTF type sales or private sales. Gunbroker will net the higher end on both rifles
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Saiga 5.56 Conversion w/ Plum.

AK-74M rear sight, Dust Cover, muzzle break & front end.

Sadly the days of Real Russian AKs are long gone and not coming back unless there is massive "regime change" in Russia...

What do the ARFCOM experts think it is worth?

Rifle and Thirteen 30 round mags

What say the Experts?

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 2:04:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Saiga 5.56 Conversion w/ Plum.

AK-74M rear sight, Dust Cover, muzzle break & front end.

Sadly the days of Real Russian AKs are long gone and not coming back unless there is massive "regime change" in Russia...

https://i.imgur.com/hVw6PRA.jpg

What do the ARFCOM experts think it is worth?

https://i.imgur.com/jKgUSkR.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZZUxQCi.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/8Tt3nLH.jpg

Rifle and Thirteen 30 round mags

What say the Experts?

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote
Used unconverted 223/5.56 Saiga's go for $550-700. Demand for almost any AK in 223 is low and doesnt command  the prices like 5.45 and x39 do

With the conversion @$800-1000 just for the rifle.

Not sure what the mags are going for as i really dont keep up with AK stuff in 223/5.56 such as mags and parts kits

You should be able to get a rough estimate on what the mags are worth by seeing what they are selling for on forums or gunbroker

Keep in mind those prices for the rifle are gunbroker prices,private and FTF type sales will be on the lower end of the estimates.

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 10:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Used Krebs Custom AC-18 with M4 adapter and M4 stock?
Link Posted: 3/21/2019 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Used Krebs Custom AC-18 with M4 adapter and M4 stock?
View Quote
$1700-1800 on gunbroker

Private sales will be a bit less $1600-1700
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#9]
MAK-90 with Spike Bayonet?

782CGW_Mak90 - 1 by D Hansen, on Flickr

782CGW_Mak90 - 4 by D Hansen, on Flickr

782CGW_Mak90 - 3 by D Hansen, on Flickr

782CGW_Mak90 - 2 by D Hansen, on Flickr

Pretty clean!
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like a clamp on bayonet. Nice clean Mak90 with the straight ended cut. Nice Chinese wood as well with deep bluing

Gunbroker $1000-1300

Private or EE type sales $900-1100
Link Posted: 4/1/2019 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#11]
What about an older VEPR K in 7.62x39? The Robinson Arms style with the fixed black polymer stock/grip and slant cut receiver (it’s marked ZDF for the importer, IIRC). Nice clean shape, call it very good condition (probably less than 500 rds through it).
Link Posted: 4/2/2019 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What about an older VEPR K in 7.62x39? The Robinson Arms style with the fixed black polymer stock/grip and slant cut receiver (it’s marked ZDF for the importer, IIRC). Nice clean shape, call it very good condition (probably less than 500 rds through it).
View Quote
The Robinson Arms Vepr's are very sought after.Stocks are hard to get and guys like them all original.I have seen them go for $1500 or so but its rare.

Gunbroker in VG condition- $1200-1400 if you have the box and extras add $100-150. (collectors want this)

EE/Private type sales $1000-1200 if your patient maybe more if you find someone looking for one
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:54:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Any chance for a price check for a parts kit? I have a numbers matching Bulgarian AK74 kit with original barrel.  Condition is very good.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone know the current going rates for a Wasr-3? I'm looking at getting into a 5.56 ak and one has been offered to me. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Any chance for a price check for a parts kit? I have a numbers matching Bulgarian AK74 kit with original barrel.  Condition is very good.
View Quote
Complete kit $900-1100 on gunbroker
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Anyone know the current going rates for a Wasr-3? I'm looking at getting into a 5.56 ak and one has been offered to me. Thanks
View Quote
$550-950 depending on condition on gunbroker
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 8:48:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh damn! That's a pretty wide spread. Appreciate the info.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on condition,extras,etc.

Generally $600-750

I wouldnt pay more than $700 for one though
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
WOW!!!  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes sir,glad to help.

Having the entire kit with the original barrel is getting very hard to find.

Gunbroker will net those prices,private sales will be a bit less
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#21]
What is this AK and any guess on what it's worth?  Thanks!

Link Posted: 4/25/2019 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What is this AK and any guess on what it's worth?  Thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/oTFpYJM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qpKaqIU.jpg
View Quote
That is a Polytech Legend national match AK

It is Chinese which was imported in the late 1980's before the ban.Milled receiver with the long barrel for match shooting.

There were 3 types of Polytech legends that were produced.One was a Under folder,another was a fixed stock both with 16" barrels.Then there was the National Match which you have.All were imported by Kengs or KFS out of Atlanta,GA.

The  little triangle of metal on the left side of the receiver is for a nearly impossible to find scope mount.Yours has the wrong dust cover on top with the rail.Should be smooth like on the regular length Polytech Legends.

The wood is original which is good.The bluing looks to be in not so good shape finish wise.Looks like lots of wear or something tarnished the bluing.Original sling.

Value on these is very high with the national match being the lowest due to most collectors want the shorter 16" barrel like a traditional AK.

In excellent condition with a box,etc $2000-2600

Used in excellent condition with no box,etc $2000-2200

Condition of the one you pictured @ $1700-2000

Do not try to refinish it,it will only hurt the value.If you can find a smooth top cover for it (must be Chinese) it will hold the above value i gave you.Do not get rid of the sling or refinish the wood.

Gunbroker will net the best prices even though in the private market these hold value unlike other types of AK's

Personally i wouldnt let it go for less than $1700 as is.

Thanks for sharing this rifle.If you have anymore questions feel free to ask

Link Posted: 5/2/2019 1:32:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Norinco 56S w/ orange wood?  Receiver marked "Norinco (logo)  Made in China  7.62x39" Trunion marked /66\ 56S. Numbers match.

Some idiot lost an FSB pin and detent so they cranked the slant brake past the detent hole to make it clock straight up and down. Can't get the slant brake off. Pretty sure it's frozen given how much carbon build up is on the inside lip of the brake.

Link Posted: 5/2/2019 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Hello everyone, I got info from a friend about a Kassnar SA85M for sale. It has the box, bayonet and mags. I got the pictures yesterday and it's missing the wood furniture. Seller says he has the wood hand guard, but can't find the stock. I'm knew to AK's so I don't know if the missing wood stock takes away value or not. Any help would be great! Thank you!

These are the only pictures I have so far. He says serial# is 124, but I'm going to get confirmation.

" />
" />
" />
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Norinco 56S w/ orange wood?  Receiver marked "Norinco (logo)  Made in China  7.62x39" Trunion marked /66\ 56S. Numbers match.

Some idiot lost an FSB pin and detent so they cranked the slant brake past the detent hole to make it clock straight up and down. Can't get the slant brake off. Pretty sure it's frozen given how much carbon build up is on the inside lip of the brake.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2vmajnl.jpg
View Quote
Thats an early Chinese import 56S. Easy to tell by the thin non checkered grip.

It is a reverse thread pattern just in case you are tightening it instead of loosing it.Try spraying brake cleaner on the muzzle if it wont come off

Value with no box,etc

$1400-1600

Price is pretty solid either on gunbroker or private sales.The early ones like this are sought after
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Hello everyone, I got info from a friend about a Kassnar SA85M for sale. It has the box, bayonet and mags. I got the pictures yesterday and it's missing the wood furniture. Seller says he has the wood hand guard, but can't find the stock. I'm knew to AK's so I don't know if the missing wood stock takes away value or not. Any help would be great! Thank you!

These are the only pictures I have so far. He says serial# is 124, but I'm going to get confirmation.

https://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad140/charder85/SA85M.jpg" target="_blank">https://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad140/charder85/SA85M.jpg
https://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad140/charder85/SA85M2.jpg" target="_blank">https://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad140/charder85/SA85M2.jpg
https://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad140/charder85/SA85M%203.jpg" target="_blank">https://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad140/charder85/SA85M%203.jpg
View Quote
Need more pictures of barrel,gas block area before i will price it. And yes if its legit the stock missing will hurt the value as will the grip missing.They can be found on gunbroker with a little luck.

Get more pictures out of the box and post them here before buying.Like to see as much as possible.
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Need more pictures of barrel,gas block area before i will price it. And yes if its legit the stock missing will hurt the value as will the grip missing.They can be found on gunbroker with a little luck.

Get more pictures out of the box and post them here before buying.Like to see as much as possible.
View Quote
I'll try and get some more pictures this weekend. I haven't heard anything from the seller. I'll see what I can do. Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 12:14:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'll try and get some more pictures this weekend. I haven't heard anything from the seller. I'll see what I can do. Thank you!
View Quote
Your welcome.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#29]
I just bought a maadi AK47 that was manufactured sometime in the 70s. Got it for $250. Its in good shape, but I know nothing about AKs

EDIT: After doing some research, it's not possible to be that old. Probably 80s then. Not sure

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Thumbhole stock is post-ban, around 1996 or so. If its functional you did a great deal.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It is a reverse thread pattern just in case you are tightening it instead of loosing it.Try spraying brake cleaner on the muzzle if it wont come off

Value with no box,etc

$1400-1600

Price is pretty solid either on gunbroker or private sales.The early ones like this are sought after
View Quote
Still can't get it off but I have a couple nice gouges in the FH now.

Im going to off load it before I do any real damage to the gun. Not being able to remove the FH is driving me up a wall.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Well, the finish is correct and apparently in great shape unless there's significant wear somewhere else. Its also clearly a pre-ban, which with everything correct would be $1800 to $2000 (these may be low - I haven't been watching FEG prices). If nothing is wrong with it and the numbers match as I stated in the other thread, I think he probably could get $900 for it as-is. Hard to believe he didn't save the wood from it considering how much money its going to cost him. I'm telling guys on here to leave these guns alone all the time, to no avail. Even the post-bans are valuable because along with the other post-ban 'Sporter' imports, they represent the last of the AK-factory-made 100% imported rifles that we will ever see.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Im going to off load it before I do any real damage to the gun. Not being able to remove the FH is driving me up a wall.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Value with no box,etc

$1400-1600

Hmm,weird it wont come off.

Just mention that the FH is stuck so you dont have hassles after the sale
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I just bought a maadi AK47 that was manufactured sometime in the 70s. Got it for $250. Its in good shape, but I know nothing about AKs

EDIT: After doing some research, it's not possible to be that old. Probably 80s then. Not sure

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/129859/61268_jpeg-935613.JPG
View Quote
Looks to be a ARM model Maadi. The ARM models were imported from 2 sources.

PARS from Louisville KY and  ACC/Intrac of Knoxville, TN

The ARM model will be on the left side of the receiver if it is an ARM model. The importer will be on the right side of receiver

It also may be one of the other less desirable imports.

Look in this link for a ton of info to see what you have

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AK-47/Egyptian-Maadi-Ak47-Guide/81-143966/

I cant price it until you show better pics of the markings or tell me what you have from the info in the link above
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Wondering roughly how much this Saiga is worth. 16" 7.62x39, converted (except handguard is still the standard Saiga sporter handguard). Tapco G2 trigger. Dinzag bullet guide. Muzzle is stock and unthreaded.

IIRC, the markings are all different between importers, so I snapped some quick pics of the markings on both sides, if they make a difference in pricing.

H06 serial prefix.

Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#36]
I have no idea on the value of these.  Thank you.
@FlyLeaf

NIB Polytech Legend AK47/S with all the accoutrements and outer box.

Armory Model AUSA 1.6mm stamped Bulgarian converted by Elite Firearms.  Also has a Larue AK Micro optic.

Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Wondering roughly how much this Saiga is worth. 16" 7.62x39, converted (except handguard is still the standard Saiga sporter handguard). Tapco G2 trigger. Dinzag bullet guide. Muzzle is stock and unthreaded.

IIRC, the markings are all different between importers, so I snapped some quick pics of the markings on both sides, if they make a difference in pricing.

H06 serial prefix.

https://i.imgur.com/4AYeBn2.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/899vXUH.jpg
View Quote
@NY_Shooter

Very desirable Izhmash 2006 import.

Being half converted its still a solid $700-900 rifle

Gunbroker will net the higher price with private sales towards the lower end.

I wouldnt let it go for under $800 personally
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

http://oi65.tinypic.com/54y5nr.jpg
http://oi68.tinypic.com/fz2r5t.jpg

Armory Model AUSA 1.6mm stamped Bulgarian converted by Elite Firearms.  Also has a Larue AK Micro optic.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/29xg014.jpg
View Quote
@Triggerstuck

The holy grail Polytech Legend with in NIB condition with all the extras

Gunbroker for sure on this one.

Expect $3300-4000 in NIB condition with original serial number matching box,all 3 mags,bayonet,manual,sling,green oil bottle.

DO NOT sell for less than $3300,it should bring between $3400-3800 easily.I have seen some go  for more than $4k depending on how low serial number is and bidders.

Armory Model AUSA-

Very good early builds.

Solid $1000-1300 dont go lower than $1000

Again gunbroker on this

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@Triggerstuck

Expect $3300-4000 in NIB condition with original serial number matching box,all 3 mags,bayonet,manual,sling,green oil bottle.

DO NOT sell for less than $3300,it should bring between $3400-3800 easily.I have seen some go  for more than $4k depending on how low serial number is and bidders.

Armory Model AUSA-

Very good early builds.

Again gunbroker on this

Hope this helps

View Quote
Thank you for your time.  I really appreciate it.  The Polytech serial # is D5116.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Thank you for your time.  I really appreciate it.  The Polytech serial # is D5117.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Triggerstuck

Armory Model AUSA-

Very good early builds.

Again gunbroker on this

Hope this helps

Thank you for your time.  I really appreciate it.  The Polytech serial # is D5117.
You are most welcome,glad to help

If it was a 2 digit number instead of 4 digit you would be looking at $4000-5000. Numbers 1-10 would be $5000 easy

Value will only go up on the Legend in NIB condition
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
@NY_Shooter

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

H06 serial prefix.

@NY_Shooter

Awesome. Thanks for the info! I appreciate it.

Link Posted: 5/7/2019 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

H06 serial prefix.

@NY_Shooter

Your welcome,glad to help

Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
@FlyLeaf

http://oi65.tinypic.com/54y5nr.jpg
http://oi68.tinypic.com/fz2r5t.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/29xg014.jpg
View Quote
Good lord that Polytech Legend is awesome!!!  I'm not sure I could ever sell that nice of a rifle.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 12:47:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Value for a Century built AMD65?Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#45]
$650-750
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#46]
I have a NIB DDI AK. Almost exact model pictured below. The only difference is the safety which is a Blackjack/Krebs profile. What is the current market value of these? Thanks in advance.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 3:17:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have a NIB DDI AK. Almost exact model pictured below. The only difference is the safety which is a Blackjack/Krebs profile. What is the current market value of these? Thanks in advance.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/248962/6FB75AF4-E47C-420F-97B4-AF57810C24B9_jpeg-941024.JPG
View Quote
$750-850 in NIB condition

Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/248962/6FB75AF4-E47C-420F-97B4-AF57810C24B9_jpeg-941024.JPG

Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info!
Yes sir,you are welcome

Link Posted: 5/13/2019 3:43:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Tell me what an Arsenal SGL-31 is worth. Fixed stock and 1 mag come with it.  My quick google did not find much.
Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top