Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2014 11:27:12 AM EDT
I swapped out my Go To Gun from an AR-15 CAR to an upgraded Maadi.  I started setting the gun up for me with a bonesteel side folding stock, MI railed forearm and magpul grip and foregrip.  The gun came out so light and handy it beat out my Sig 556 Swiss, a VZ-58, 4 other AK's, multiple AR's and bullpups as my bed side gun.  I can't believe how fun this gun turned out.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not surprised, really the Kalashnikov is good at many roles, it can be big or small, but mostly the MF'ers just plain work.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My "go-to" gun will always be an AK.  ARs are nice range toys though.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Now now... This isn't a AR bashing thread.. I am equal opportunity and have 5 of each.  3 AK underfolders that are more of the range toys.  I do like the 7.62x39 round a lot and have had many SKS's and AK's.  The VZ-58 could have done the same role but the factory folder I put on it was kind of a let down.  If Bonesteel makes a stock for it, then the tide might change again for a while.  I tend to change out my loaded gun often, and had a CMMG 9mm AR filling that spot for a year or so before the M4gery..  I'll post pictures this week when I have time to get 4-5 rifles together.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

My "go-to" gun will always be an AK.
View Quote
+1

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top