Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2014 1:44:44 PM EDT
I wanted to make a comment on Rifle Dynamics and their customer service, I really knew nothing of them until I ordered from them but I will definitely do business with them in the future.

I ordered a US Palm Battlegrip and a Krebs retaining plate, a very modest order of $30-some dollars. After I completed the transaction I realized I had typed my address wrong, replacing a 0 with a 9. I quickly sent an email to them telling them of the mistake but received a shipping confirmation not an hour later (I was at work and couldn't call). A day later one of their staff emailed me back apologizing for not seeing my email but said she was shipping a replacement order with a return mailer with paid postage for if I received both of the packages. Sure enough both packages showed up and I will ship one back.

Summary:
I fucked up ordering, they ate the cost of sending a replacement as well as having it shipped back, $11.70 on a $30-something order.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Jim Fuller and his crew are First Rate people who operate a First Rate company.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I called and spoke with them in regards to an issue with their AKM4 adapter and they seemed like a great group of people.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Excuse my ignorance but whats so amazing about that. My last interaction with them for a second build was . Needless to say I went in another direction. The first build they did for me is very nice though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excuse my ignorance but whats so amazing about that. My last interaction with them for a second build was . Needless to say I went in another direction. The first build they did for me is very nice though.
View Quote

It might not be ''amazing'', but it's certainly better than a lot of other companies.  Would I send them a kit to build?  No.  Do they have good CS?  Yes.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amazing because they were willing to eat a huge cost (in proportion to my order) without even being asked, plus put themselves out there with product unpaid for all because of my fuck up. In addition they threw in some additional Rifle Dynamics swag in the replacement order which I can't in good conscience keep and am sending back.

Larue is touted as being an amazing company as far as customer service but when I had to exchange a 1" scope mount (received as a gift) for the correct 30mm one, I had to pay to ship it back to them as well as to ship the replacement. That was a $210 mount not $30 worth of parts (I'm not knocking Larue, this is what I would expect to do). In addition I shipped Larue back all the contents in the original package (Dillo Dust, Dillo, bumper stickers, etc.) and received nothing but the mount in the replacement package.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Jim Fuller and his crew are First Rate people who operate a First Rate company.
View Quote

Yup... good folks!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top