BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/15/2011 9:00:27 AM EDT
Ok guys...being I am into the ARs more than the AKs..I don't own any.....but I am putting together a video slide show to Honor MI...Midwest Industries...

So If you would...Post up your pics of Your MI Gear on your AKs...I would greatly appreciate it...to help with the vid....Be Proud...show it off....

SASS...
Link Posted: 11/15/2011 9:22:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a question for the last 2 months that over 700 of you people looked at and will not answer, now why is that, its a simple question really how do I post a picture...but nobody want to help.. Is this site not for help or is it because I havent been here for 99 years like you older folks
Link Posted: 11/15/2011 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#2]
PM sent..

SASS
Link Posted: 11/15/2011 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread confuses me....
Link Posted: 11/15/2011 11:26:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have a question for the last 2 months that over 700 of you people looked at and will not answer, now why is that, its a simple question really how do I post a picture...but nobody want to help.. Is this site not for help or is it because I havent been here for 99 years like you older folks

Good explanation here:  http://www.militaryarmschannel.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=113

Different website in the link, but same procedure here.

Link Posted: 11/15/2011 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We have a technical help forum. I use Photobucket.

Maybe you would get more help as a paying member, $24 a year?

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 3:42:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

This thread confuses me....

I was hoping to get some of the guys with the Midwest Industries hand guards on their AKs to post some pictures for a Slide show I want to do on

the MI products....That was the intended purpose...

SASS

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 4:16:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I read the original post and the first post several times and now my head hurts. What happened?

Link Posted: 11/16/2011 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ok guys...being I am into the ARs more than the AKs..I don't own any.....but I am putting together a video slide show to Honor MI...Midwest Industries...
So If you would...Post up your pics of Your MI Gear on your AKs...I would greatly appreciate it...to help with the vid....Be Proud...show it off....
SASS...

If it turns out anything like your 50 cal video it should be awsome. Good luck with it.
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:26:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SASS...

If it turns out anything like your 50 cal video it should be awsome. Good luck with it.

Thanks my friend...I am hoping it will...with enough support...

SASS

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:27:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Now that is my kinda AK....I might actually want one like that...

Thanks for posting up...

SASS

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I posted my AK pic in the other MI pic thread you started on the AR side
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Now that is my kinda AK....I might actually want one like that...
Thanks for posting up...
SASS

NO problem! Thanks for the compliment!
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 5:35:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I posted my AK pic in the other MI pic thread you started on the AR side

I seen it...very nice indeed...if you would...maybe post it here as well to help get other to post up....if it is not to much of a hassle...

I need quite a few photos to do this video...it will be almost 6 min long....so I have a ways to go...

Thanks for the pic and great AK...

SASS

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hey guys, just to let you know, this poster was over in the knife forum spewing a bunch of hate and attitude....complete troll...i mean tool

Quoted:
Quoted:
so you caught a sale nobody cares here

Well then, you can just take your ball and go home.

No kidding. Why do mother fuckers come in a tech forum and spew crap?

Sorry for taking this off track..........
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Here's a couple of mine.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#18]

I am, but there was a guy in line before you.  The guy who made it!  I had to send it back.  Once I get my hands on a production one, I'll be sure to invite you to Indiana so you can play with it.  I'm a nice guy like that.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 11:16:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Help yourself. When I get home you can have some with the rmr05 on it.

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

" target="_blank">

Link Posted: 11/20/2011 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Nice looking rifle.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks. The rmr is the finishing touch.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:48:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Very Nice all....VERY NICE....Please keep them coming...The More the Better....

SASS
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SASS...

Thanks my friend....If it turns out like I am hoping....it will surpass the 50cal vid.... ....well maybe not.....LOL...

SASS

Link Posted: 11/27/2011 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Again my thanks...to all...Keep them coming...Hand Guards, Sling adapters and Every thing MI is wanted...

Thanks my AK Black Rifle Brothers....

Be Proud...

SASS

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 6:35:44 AM EDT
[#29]
What No more MI AK pics...Come On..there has to be more out there....PLEASE..

SASS

Link Posted: 12/4/2011 5:35:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What No more MI AK pics...Come On..there has to be more out there....PLEASE..
SASS

If  they come up with a quad rail forend for the Saiga .308 and the Saiga 12, I'll buy some and post the pics.

Seriously, MI needs to make forends for the Saiga 12 and .308.

Link Posted: 12/4/2011 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#31]
As soon as MI releases the 30mm scope mount and it's on my rifle I'll post a pic for you .  MI..hint hint...release the 30mm scope mount!

Quoted:
Again my thanks...to all...Keep them coming...Hand Guards, Sling adapters and Every thing MI is wanted...
Be Proud...
SASS  

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 3:31:42 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

As soon as MI releases the 30mm scope mount and it's on my rifle I'll post a pic for you .  MI..hint hint...release the 30mm scope mount!

Quoted:

Be Proud...

SASS  

They do  have one out....it is a collaboration between MI and ADM...It is the rail...

http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=433

but if you mean for the Scope it self....Use two of the 30mm magnifier mounts...I was going to do that on a 50 BMG once....

But I will pass it on....

SASS

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 5:15:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Be Proud...
SASS  

They do  have one out....it is a collaboration between MI and ADM...It is the rail...
http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=433
but if you mean for the Scope it self....Use two of the 30mm magnifier mounts...I was going to do that on a 50 BMG once....
SASS

That's not what I want.  See the photo below...that's the side mounted 30mm scope mount I am talking about.

Troy is saying it should be out in a few weeks.

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 6:11:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be Proud...

SASS  

SASS

That's not what I want.  See the photo below...that's the side mounted 30mm scope mount I am talking about.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk137/lt1st285/MI30mmScopeMount.jpg

Troy is saying it should be out in a few weeks.

Wow...I didn't know about this one...and my apologies...I thought you were talking about a "Scope Mount"...not a Red Dot mount...my mistake..

Check out the Military Arms Channel on YouTube....Sturm...does most of the MI AK stuff....I pretty much stay with the AR stuff....

SASS

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sturmgewehre

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#35]
My humble contribution....

SBR'd Romanian "G" kit with some mods

Norinco Hunter with some mods (Galil clone)

Plain old AMD 65

Next "build" will be a clone of that last gun with the extended rail and 30mm mount.  That's sweet!
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/officer960/MI_AK_1.jpg

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/officer960/MI_AK_2.jpg

Plain old AMD 65

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/officer960/MI_AK_3.jpg

Next "build" will be a clone of that last gun with the extended rail and 30mm mount.  That's sweet!
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET...........

Those rank right up there with Mac's Pics...

getting more good pics on this end than the AR thread...

Thanks much...will be coping them shortly,....time to start putting it together ...

thank much...Please add more if you feel the Need..

SASS

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 12/6/2011 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/officer960/MI_AK_1.jpg

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/officer960/MI_AK_2.jpg

Plain old AMD 65
http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/officer960/MI_AK_3.jpg

MOAR PICS!! of the romy G sbr...
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#39]

(CHINESE MAK-90)
MAGPUL MOE GRIP
K-VAR UPPER HANDGUARD IN TAN
CAA LOWER HANDGUARD
HOGUE RUBBERIZED PISTOL GRIP
MIDWEST INDUSTRIES MICRODOT MOUNT
PRIMARY ARMS MICRODOT
NO NAME FLASHLIGHT ABOUT TO BE REPLACED WITH FENIX E21
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

MOAR PICS!! of the romy G sbr...

Ask, and ye shall receive...  

"
"
"

Link Posted: 12/9/2011 10:12:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Very Very Nice....this is starting to make me want to buy an AK....Might just have to do that...

SASS

Link Posted: 12/15/2011 7:51:47 AM EDT
[#42]

Come on Guys....I know there alot more MI owner's out there...I need MORE TO DO THIS VID....CUT LOOSE PEOPLE...

Grab your phone..camera or what have you...LET IT ROCK...

I will disclose the song I want to use...FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK........

OH YEAH.....

This thread is really making me want to buy an AK type Weapon....

SASS

Link Posted: 12/29/2011 10:17:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Come on Guys....I know there alot more MI owner's out there...I need MORE TO DO THIS VID....CUT LOOSE PEOPLE...
Grab your phone..camera or what have you...LET IT ROCK...
I will disclose the song I want to use...FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK........
OH YEAH.....
This thread is really making me want to buy an AK type Weapon....
SASS  

More MI parts arrived day before yesterday...

Link Posted: 12/29/2011 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 12/30/2011 4:03:48 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 12/30/2011 6:44:54 AM EDT
[#46]

Can you tell us what you used for the left side charging handle?  Looks is,Olaf to a SCAR charging handle.
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Can you tell us what you used for the left side charging handle?  Looks is,Olaf to a SCAR charging handle.

My brother modded this gun. He made a charging handle in a lathe, drilled the carrier, installed and pinned it in place. Hes a local gunsmith in the area.
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Dragunovluv - That's a nice rifle.  Couple questions:

!. Did it start off as an AMD-65?
2. Is it an SBR or does the flash hider and whatever that extension is bring it out to legal length?

Details on it please, I might clone that!
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 4:00:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Dragunovluv - That's a nice rifle.  Couple questions:

!. Did it start off as an AMD-65?
2. Is it an SBR or does the flash hider and whatever that extension is bring it out to legal length?

Details on it please, I might clone that!

1) The gun started like as a Chinese NHM91 (Long Barreled PRK Type AK).

2) Its not an SBR, the Barrel OAL is 17". They YHM AK/Suppressor Muzzle Device is Pinned and Welded.

Heres the details of whats in it and what he did:

Power Custom Trigger Pin Latch
Tapco Double Hook Trigger
Ace Side Folder Stock/Hinge/Internal Block
Ace Rear Sling Swivel
Magpul Front Sling Atachment Point
Black SKS Sling with Paracord Backups
INFORCE Weapons Light
Magpul AFG
U.S. Palm Pistol Grip
Black 30 Round Bulgarian Waffle Mag
YHM 7.62 Q.D. Stainless Sound Suppressor
M.I./U.S. Palm X Rail System/with Co-Witnessing Sight Capibilities
Burris Fastfire II Micro Red Dot
YHM Flash Hider Q.D. Sound Suppressor Mount
YHM Thread Protector (Not Shown)
Ergo Black Rail Covers
Vented Gas Tube (For Suppressor Use)
Chop Ace Stock to 6.75" (I like a short L.O.P)
Install Internal Block/Flipped Hinge for Right Side Folder (Easier to deploy the stock when hanging off chest when folded)
Turned Up RH Charging Handle to clear RH Folder (Bolt Handle will destroy the stock if the Stock is folded and fired without mod)
Recut and Polished Feed Ramp to Feed Hollow/Soft Points (Most AK's WONT feed SOft Point of H.P. Ammo)
Rear Sight Dehorned (Regular AK Sights cut people hands up)
Removed Barrel/Turned Barrel down to .550/Cut Barrel to 13.5" (Makes the gun SUPER handy, especially with the Suppressor)
Recrown/Rethread/Relocate and Pin FSB/Retime Muzzle Device/Pin YHM
Reinstalled Barrel Assembly (Overall Length 17.0" with Pinned YHM Device)
Weld Old FSB Muzzle Retainer Pin Holes (Just cosmetic since the Retainer wasnt needed for the YHM Flash Hider)
Custom Safety Tab with Bolt Hold Open (Can Manipulate the Safety with the Trigger Finger)
Tuned and Tensioned Safety/Welded Tab to eliminate Trigger Slop when the Safety is engaged
Dehorned/Refinished Gun Black Duracoat
Polished Bolt Carrier/FCG Contact Surfaces (Gun cycles easier on Light Loads/Subsonic Ammo, and Charges easier)
Left Side Charging Handle
Rounded Trigger Surface (Removes Sharp Edges on sides of the Trigger)
Trigger Job

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top