Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2017 6:38:06 PM EDT
Greetings,

I'm looking for a bipod that will fit my Norinco NHM-91. My rifle didn't come with the factory bipod, and I've never had any luck finding one of the factory bipods when I've looked for them. From what I've read online, the factory bipods were neither well made nor sturdy anyway. That said, I haven't been able to find any bipod that fits this gun. The ones I've tried have always been too small for the OD of the barrel (i.e., the bipod's clamp won't close on my barrel). Any suggestions regarding models, manufacturers, vendors, etc., would be most appreciated. The relevant barrel dimensions are below. If necessary, I can post photos to illustrate.

Space from front sight to barrel donut (the donut keeps the bipod from slipping down the barrel toward the receiver): 1.20" / 30mm
Barrel outside diameter: .66" / 17mm

Vielen Dank,
Dr. Blank
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.   I haven't seen the Norinco bipod for these in years.  Keep checking Gunbroker and Armslist, they do show up every now and then.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#2]
scroll about 1/4 of the way down the page.

http://www.ak47store.com/
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top