Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2015 2:21:42 PM EDT
Found this PGO-7 type optic with no provision for illumination at all.
Spent some time searching & I've seen some with different style switches & battery boxes.
I've seen some with the switch/bat box removed, but this one looks like it never even had them at all.
You can see what I suspect is a drill dimple where the illumination lamp would go but it's obviously not drilled.
Reticule looks just like THIS one.
Haven't been home yet to see if it fits the rail on my Saiga, but just eyeballing it up it looks like it will fit.
Found it locally, didn't give much at all for it. (substantially less than $100)
Dude had no clue what it was. He had it labeled as a "bomb sight", which I reckon isn't totally inaccurate.
So... Have any of you guys ever seen a PGO-7 type optic like this before?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I've seen some pics on here where users have mounted that optic on an AK; but, I believe that optic actually belongs on this thing:

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 3:47:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the pgo-7 is the optical sight for the rpg-7.
I'm asking about the difference between the one in your picture & the example I have.
Every one I have ever seen looks like the one in your pic, with a battery box, & switch.
Mine has neither.
Mine does fit on the rail of my Saiga, & far as I know that means it has the suppoused universal rail.
I also discovered the little clip on the bottom of the lock lever was broken. Now I get to figure that one out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The finish on that PGO reminds me of a Romanian LPS Tip2 type PSO scope.

Maybe it's Romanian?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Maybe it's Romanian?
View Quote

My guess as well due to the lack of illumination.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:59:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it's Romanian?

And Roman characters instead of Cyrillic.

Yep, "Serial" is abbreviated the same way on the LPS. Big pic so I'll just link it.

http://postimg.org/image/4tqj2st6d/full/
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top