Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2015 9:30:31 PM EDT
I have an Ultimake railed gas tube, Primary Arms Micro Dot, and a Surefire G2 in a Vltor mount.  The PA Micro and the g2 are mounted on the Ultimak. I want to switch to a pistol sized light like one of my TLR 1 HLs or my Inforce WML. I tried a Haley Strategic picatiny offset rail, but it comes in too close and the light blocks my sights.  Anything similar that won't block my sight plain? I don't want to drill my handguard and add rails.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#1]
How about a RS BM-1 on the barrel?
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm trying to trim some weight off the front end and would rather not.

Or the better way to phrase it is I don't want more contact points than I need or things hanging off the side.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 8:11:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the only option you have if you want pistol weapon light mounted without blocking ultimak mounted sight is to get Magpul MOE AK/AKM/Zhukov handguard and use m-lok rail.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:47:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I got the magpul handguard, mounting something on that is my last resort.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:38:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got the magpul handguard, mounting something on that is my last resort.
View Quote

How about this?

http://www.mountsplus.com/AR-15_Accessories/AR-15_Scope_Rings/105-WVR-99671.html
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 9:23:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I have the Daniel Defense mount like that and it sticks out too far from the Ultimak.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top