Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2014 9:44:41 PM EDT
Does anyone make quad rail handguards for Chinese under folding stock AKMs?  Looking to customize my old beater MAK underfolder and wanted to add railed handguards but I need something that will work with an underfolder. Any help would be great. Thanks!

CSF
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Krebs and Samson make quad railed handguards with cutouts for underfolding stocks, but they might require some fitting on a Chinese AK.
Either that or go with a keymod handguard.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
The Damage Industries rail works just fine on my Polish underfolder. I don't have any idea how the Chinese rifles may differentiate, but I would expect that it would work just the same.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The Chinese and Yugo AKs have 1.5mm receivers, so filing may be necessary to get them to fit inside the receiver.
That Damage Industries handguard has rails that are "low profile", by that I mean, they don't appear to be much taller than the bottom of the receiver, which is probably why it works.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top