Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2014 3:41:01 PM EDT
Looking to order an RS Regulate mount today for my SLR107.What lights do you guy's like to run on your AK's???
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Everybody has their own personal faves and needs.  I like the Streamlight TLR-1 for it's excellent bang for the buck.  A lot of light for the money.  I use it on 3 rifles currently.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 4:59:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Of all the lights I have, my personal favorite is the Elzetta Bravo (I have the 235 lumen model). I like my surefires, but the Elzetta just feels more robust and like it would take much more of a beating, which I found to perfectly complement my AK, which is set up as my primary SHTF rifle. Light is plenty bright as is in drop in config., I'd get a different lens though if you want more flood. Plenty of reviews and information out there. It is a bit more expensive than the budget lights, I got mine from maxprotactical for $151 shipped, worth it imho.

From RSR, are you getting an accessory mount or optics rail? I have an RSR 301 side mount mated to an AKR upper half running a Lucid M7, the quality of the rail is unmatched in any other rail I have had hands on experience with, very good products.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a BM-1 off the EE and am planning on mounting a Surefire 6p or 650 on a Gear Sector offset mount.  I need this setup to be tough, lightweight and reliable since this is my kiss/shtf rifle.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top