Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2014 12:27:16 PM EDT
Im debating on buying a Kobra red dot from atlantic firearms.  I've noticed on their pictures that some of the features of reported fake kobra's are evident in their stock photos.  Two features that stand out are the lightening cuts on the arms and a set screw.  I know we can't believe everything we here or see in the net but I really don't want to throw out $500 for some chinese trash.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_56/119927_Alert__how_to_detect_FAKE_Kobra_collimator_sights.html

Link Posted: 4/3/2014 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Why would a reputable business like Atlantic buy fake Kobra's?

Here's a bit more info. Fakes are very rare

http://russianoptics.net/Kobra.html

Z
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe these are a new model of the kobra.  They are real.  I have one I bought legion fwiw and it is an alright optic.  I am just careful with the power switch when I turn it on/off.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#7]
OP should change the title of this thread.
Question has been asked and answered.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I've enjoyed my dealing with Atlantic Firearms; they are reliable and absolutely trustworthy. Deal with them in confidence.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 9:42:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe these are a new model of the kobra.  They are real.  I have one I bought legion fwiw and it is an alright optic.  I am just careful with the power switch when I turn it on/off.
View Quote

These are the older model EKP-1S-03. The newest version is EKP-8-02

Z
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top