Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 10:39:40 PM EDT
I was given 7 AK 47 magazines yesterday. Two are Tapco, one is the black ribbed ones and the other is an orange smooth side or fakelite. One of them is a silver color and the floorplate says Korea on it.

The other four I thought were Yugo bolt hold mags. I know three of them are definitely Yugo's by comparing them to my many other Yugo's. There are no identifying markings on any of my Yugo's.

The one in question is identical to the Yugo's in build, function, and quality and has the bolt open follower, but it does not have a witness hole anywhere on it.

Does anyone know if there was ever a Yugo or any real AK 47 mags made that didn't have a witness hole ? It's not new and has some age on it. I am just wondering if it is a "fake" Yugo. It's made to well to be one made by one of the cheapo companies.

I'll post a picture if I can, but it looks just like a Yugo but without the witness hole.

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:48:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Prob a serbian bho.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top