Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2016 3:34:41 AM EDT
So I have been wanting a few 40 round magazines just to have. I already have plenty of 30 round magazines and a Romanian drum. My question are the Romanian 40 round magazines function well or should they be avoided? Also has anyone ordered from Apex Gun Parts? If so what was your experience with this company? Are they good to go or should I look elsewhere? Thanks for any and all replies.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 4:10:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about those particular mags but APEX is great to deal with.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 5:07:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Well unless someone else comes along to talk me out of it I will most likely try a few...
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I just picked up some of their sealed, Croatian bolt-hold-open mags after the last panic (you know, last month:  Orlando) but haven't had a chance to try them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I have used Romanian 40's for years with no issues at all.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top