Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2015 7:16:24 PM EDT
I'm looking for some additional mags for my SLR-106. I've found some online at a supplier, which are labeled "ARSENAL AK 556X45 BULGARIAN 30RD Magazine - Model M-74N", but It doesn't say that they are Circle 10. The photo isn't even of the proper mag (shows a clear 20rd waffle mag).

Are all Bulgarian 5.56x45 mags made by Circle 10? I'm new the the AK platform, and was told to stick with the Circle 10s for my 106.

Any input is appreciated.

ETA: I figured it out.

Link Posted: 6/25/2015 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The M74N is 556 Circle 10 made mags.

There could be other companies making 556 mags but dont know any being imported to the US.

There are other Bulgarian companies making 762x39 mags that have come over.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 12:21:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The M74N is 556 Circle 10 made mags.

There could be other companies making 556 mags but dont know any being imported to the US.

There are other Bulgarian companies making 762x39 mags that have come over.
View Quote

Thanks for the insight.

I searched the model number and saw that some places had circle 10 listed with that number.

I'm going to order some today I think.

Cheers,
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top