BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2015 7:18:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/31/2015 1:31:44 AM EDT
[#1]
OOS right now.  Any idea if they'll be in stock in the near future?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
back in stock
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Any reviews ?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any reviews ?
View Quote

Very first post of this thread.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the heads up, kami211.  

Edit: Bought some earlier in the day.  Now OOS.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#6]
There's already an AK magazine weight thread in the archives, but I thought I'd add my own magazine weight comparison.  My weights are slightly different than plouffedaddy/mrgunsngear.

These are all calibrated to my particular scale, so while they might not be perfectly correct, it will at least serve as a comparison as the others that are listed I weighed on the same scale as well.  All were unloaded.

Toth Tool Mag - 9.9oz
Bulgarian Circle 10 - 8.8oz
Steel Spineless (country unknown, Chinese/Albanian?) - 11.6oz
Hungarian 20 Round Tanker - 10oz
Common Romanian or Hungarian (specific country unknown) w/ Spine - 12oz

If you're obsessed with saving as many ounces as possible like me, then I hope this will be helpful.  Taking mag weight and price into consideration, the Toth Tool mag is top of my list right now.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 10:09:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted: .....Taking mag weight and price into consideration, the Toth Tool mag is top of my list right now.
View Quote

Got mine yesterday.  Solidly built.  Compared to Circle 10 waffles, the finish is dull; matte.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top