Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2014 9:03:21 PM EDT
Any source? They were plenty and around $13-15 not long ago, now seems to be around $20and plus. Still any $13 mag anywhere?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems like KCI is making steel VZ58 mags and available in Canada now. While Century is importing a lot of KCI AK mags, it is just a matter when they are going to bring in the KCI VZ mags if not already. My guess is they are waiting to unload all the surplus mags then introduce the steel KCI mag. I hope KCI offers VZ 20 rounders, I don't have any of their 30 rnd AK mags but I have their 20 rnd mags, no problem here! As long as I know there is a steady supply of VZ mags, I am good! I will just wait!

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=66249.0
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Only good source I know of is Apex gun parts selling four mags & a pouch for $80. AIM has been out for a while. I'd take a chance on some KCI 20 rounders if they come available.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]
SOG also has them used, $20 per. I got 4 and they threw in a leather mag pouch. The mags are decent- clearly used but serviceable.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I knew I should have ordered a bunch from aim this summer
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top