Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2014 2:07:50 AM EDT
Hi guys.
I recently bought a Draco from my Boss (gun shop). He had 2 Draco in storage he didn't knew he had and I asked him if I could buy one. So here is a new owner of a brand new Draco :) It cost me $600 which I'm super happy because I wanted to buy a short barrel Ak for some time now to SBR it. It came with two mags, one has no proof marks and its parkerized, I'm guessing Romanian. The other has a more smoother finished but still ruff. It also has three letters in a few areas but I can't find info on the net as to where was it made. Can anyone help me out.
" />
" />
" />
As you can see it has a D, H and K
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 10:56:03 AM EDT
[#1]
east german?
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
east german?
View Quote

No way.

Probably a Romy.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I will hold for more knowledgeable than me
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a few mags (chines, hungarian & polish). They're all blued, these are parkerized and some bad spot welds. At first I thought romanian but the proof marks got me turning away from that. I can't find any info online and I've never heard of letter proof marks like this. Specially three letters on  one mag.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Im not up on proof marks, but I think the Romanians and Egyptians are the ones that are usually constructed so roughly (still work, just not pretty).
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top