Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2014 3:18:48 AM EDT
I want to buy a few of these, what's the best price / source you know of?  I've seen prices all over the map.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#1]
'47 or '74?

The double circle 10 is just the old school code for Bulgaria in the old Warsaw Pact factories and can be had on both flavors of magazine.
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Looking for 47
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
K-Var is listing them for $45, Ak Builder has them for $39. Prior to the last year or two, with some hunting, they could usually be found for about $30/ea. new. IMHO they are the best '47 magazine out there. I will be curious to see if Magpul ever brings out a domestically produced metal reinforced competitor. Until then, I usually scour gun show for these and try to not pay more than $30 for used/like new ones.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got quite a few off Gunbroker for $15, yes the actual Circle 10 with the steel locking lugs and steel
Inserts.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've got quite a few off Gunbroker for $15, yes the actual Circle 10 with the steel locking lugs and steel

Inserts.
View Quote
wow you got a good deal on them,  I just looked and none are anywhere near that........
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Inserts.
View Quote

How in the world were you able to get circle 10s for $15 off of gunbroker?
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I lucked up and found 6 brand new ones for $15 each about a year and a half ago at a local gun store. The guy who rung me up looked at me like I was crazy after I scooped them up so fast and immediately went to the register.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Not worth it anymore these days unless you get lucky.  Back in the day they were cheap.

I'm waiting on the cadillac Magpul mags.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 3:44:52 AM EDT
[#9]
K-Var is offering free shipping on three or more, maybe they'll lower prices if nobody buys any.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
K-Var is offering free shipping on three or more, maybe they'll lower prices if nobody buys any.
View Quote

"Low prices" and "K Var"? I don't think that has EVER been uttered in the same sentence.

They do get alot of items that others don't (at least they used to), but you're gonna pay for it.

S/F

Al
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"Low prices" and "K Var"? I don't think that has EVER been uttered in the same sentence.

They do get alot of items that others don't (at least they used to), but you're gonna pay for it.

S/F

Al
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

S/F

Al

I know what you mean, but even K-Var was "lower" a few years ago than they are now, so maybe they'll go back to that trend if they aren't selling anything. I certainly am not buying anything much from them these days.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I got 2 circle 10 mags form Ak-builder just to have a couple. At $39 a piece and $12 shipping, I doubt I'll get any more. They got here in 3 days, they look great and fit into my SAR-1 without any modification.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top