Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2014 3:18:48 AM EDT
I want to buy a few of these, what's the best price / source you know of?  I've seen prices all over the map.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#1]
'47 or '74?

The double circle 10 is just the old school code for Bulgaria in the old Warsaw Pact factories and can be had on both flavors of magazine.
Link Posted: 1/17/2014 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Looking for 47
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
K-Var is listing them for $45, Ak Builder has them for $39. Prior to the last year or two, with some hunting, they could usually be found for about $30/ea. new. IMHO they are the best '47 magazine out there. I will be curious to see if Magpul ever brings out a domestically produced metal reinforced competitor. Until then, I usually scour gun show for these and try to not pay more than $30 for used/like new ones.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got quite a few off Gunbroker for $15, yes the actual Circle 10 with the steel locking lugs and steel
Inserts.
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 7:22:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've got quite a few off Gunbroker for $15, yes the actual Circle 10 with the steel locking lugs and steel

Inserts.
View Quote
wow you got a good deal on them,  I just looked and none are anywhere near that........
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Inserts.
View Quote

How in the world were you able to get circle 10s for $15 off of gunbroker?
Link Posted: 3/24/2014 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I lucked up and found 6 brand new ones for $15 each about a year and a half ago at a local gun store. The guy who rung me up looked at me like I was crazy after I scooped them up so fast and immediately went to the register.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Not worth it anymore these days unless you get lucky.  Back in the day they were cheap.

I'm waiting on the cadillac Magpul mags.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 3:44:52 AM EDT
[#9]
K-Var is offering free shipping on three or more, maybe they'll lower prices if nobody buys any.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 11:54:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
K-Var is offering free shipping on three or more, maybe they'll lower prices if nobody buys any.
View Quote

"Low prices" and "K Var"? I don't think that has EVER been uttered in the same sentence.

They do get alot of items that others don't (at least they used to), but you're gonna pay for it.

S/F

Al
Link Posted: 4/2/2014 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"Low prices" and "K Var"? I don't think that has EVER been uttered in the same sentence.

They do get alot of items that others don't (at least they used to), but you're gonna pay for it.

S/F

Al
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

S/F

Al

I know what you mean, but even K-Var was "lower" a few years ago than they are now, so maybe they'll go back to that trend if they aren't selling anything. I certainly am not buying anything much from them these days.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#12]
I got 2 circle 10 mags form Ak-builder just to have a couple. At $39 a piece and $12 shipping, I doubt I'll get any more. They got here in 3 days, they look great and fit into my SAR-1 without any modification.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Top Top