User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm excited for these!  Yea they won't be a solid as (10) but will work great for the range. Go Magpul!

-Brock
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You like Russian slabsides, I like Circle 10's. I will give Magpul AK Pmags w/o metal reinforcements a try, you will wait for metal reinforcements.. Fords vs Chevys. That's what's great about America. Go ahead and do you want to do. If you want to get fuzzed up about this go right ahead. Enjoy your AK & be thankful we can still have them.

View Quote

For the record i'm a Chevy man, I like my truck to start when I turn the key.

I've got too many mags now, I almost qualify for the mag-whore thread, you try 'em and let us know how it works out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I just don't understand, in this political climate, why anyone would buy "range only" mags. At any given moment, these may not be replaceable. I prefer (all) steel because they CAN be repaired. I also love ((10)) mags because they are as durable as steel's, but little risk of corrosion. I'm also under the thought of "why train with one type, yet rely on a different type? Train with what you trust and depend on". Steel and ((10)) will outlive you, you won't wear them out with "range only" use, so what's the point of "range only" mags?
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#5]
System Message
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top