Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2016 10:01:27 PM EDT
Hello all. I recently joined this site because I am building my 1st AR-15 from scratch. But I realized there was quite a bit of information on the AK...so cool!! I have a mid 1990's (I believe I got it in 1993) and shot maybe 100 rounds in it. The reason why I stopped is because I live in California and lo and behold...I was afraid to even shoot it because I was afraid I would go to jail because of our ridiculous gun laws here. So as of today 2016 I am beginning to get back into shooting because of the recent San Bernardino situation. Dry practicing, dry fire and I found an indoor range that will let me fire steel cased ammo (Tula, Wolf, Old Norinco).

I have been trying to look for a good furniture set for my SA-93, however, I am having problems finding the "correct" fitting wood stocks. Is someone has any information on where I could purchase a furniture set that will fit the SA-93 would be great. PS: Sorry for the long post but just too excited that I found the AR15.com site. It has shown me how to build an AR-15 from scratch!! Way cool!

CJ
Link Posted: 1/16/2016 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
http://ironwooddesigns.com/IWDHome.html
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 5:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I used ironwood as well.  Longer wait, but worth it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]
This should really go in the Bulgarian forum section, but very nice gun. I wish I had bought more of them when they were $400 in the 90s. Today Arsenal wants over $1k for their milled models.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 1:32:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I went with this one.  You will need to add a lower receiver tang.  Yes, probably better to ask in the Bulgarian or general section.

CLICK HERE
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top