Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2016 6:47:16 PM EDT
Can't seem to be able to find this ammo at the master cartridge reference web. Could someone give me some info. please.Hold on tring to upload pictures. Can't seem to load pictures right now. The head stamp is 00 on top and uxq on bottom the tip is black. The case is a real dark. Can anybody see the pictures sorry but I'm a noob.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Try posting the picture again. Until you have 50 posts your photos will have to be approved by members before they'll be visible. Right now I'm not seeing anything to approve.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll try again also I was told it has a b30 steel penetrator but I just want to check because can't find the head stamp on the web. when I try to enter a picture it get ask for a URL and i can't find anther place to place my pictures. let me see if there is a how to post pictures and I'll be back.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
uxq = czech.

bxn.  Upside down.

I think black tip is AP.
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 11:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Very good i was reading upside down uxq bxn funny. So I look it back up on the master cartrisge reference site and I still did not see them. But yes I think its czech same dark green. is the top  number the year 00  I wish I could post a pictures.
Link Posted: 1/14/2016 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you using a picture hosting site? If not, you'll need to upload your pictures to somewhere like Photobucket and link to them here.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top