Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2014 10:40:53 AM EDT
I bought a couple of packs of this stuff at a gun show yesterday; had never seen it before.  It has a little "nipple" on the end of the bullet.  Has anyone here ever used this ammo??

Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I remember seeing it a LONG time ago, like 2002ish and I also remember it being nothing special.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#2]
It was good reliable ammo, as stated above nothing special and surely not match grade.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
About the only 7.62x39 I would consider "match" would be Lapua.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#4]
That stuff is GREAT to shoot when it's cold out, it hits really hard if you dip that tip in water before you load it, water and wind will help it reach it's fullest potential.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It was good reliable ammo, as stated above nothing special and surely not match grade.
View Quote

I shot a box of it yesterday.  As you said, nothing special; in fact, it was FAR from special.  The "groups" I shot with it (if you can call them that) were 4x bigger than the groups I got with Wolf HP.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:55:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Had one box and thought it was.cool I should have kept it as a collector but ended up shooting all of it up
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top