Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2014 6:02:36 PM EDT
Good afternoon,

Where can I find a Yugo Underfolder stock and Trunnion for PAP M92 ?

My plan is that this way I dont need to do much work to the receiver other than cutting the holes for the under folder stock...The rivet holes are already there, and would match the new trunnion.
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#1]
The PAP already has an under folder trunion in it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#2]
The thing is I purchased one of the CNC PAP M92s and they drilled a hole to attach their stock... Should I just tell the gunsmith to repair that instead of installing a new trunnion?
Link Posted: 2/15/2014 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, the hole can be welded over if you want. The underfolder holes just need to be drilled in the receiver. Make sure your M92 isn't the earlier models with the serial # in the back of the receiver. If so, you might have trouble with the holes damaging the serial number. It can't be moved. Later versions have the serial number up front, over the magwell.
Link Posted: 2/16/2014 7:25:57 AM EDT
[#4]
That's great news because mine came with the numbers in the front of the receiver! Thanks fie the help.
Link Posted: 3/10/2014 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Sportsmans Guide has some Bulgarian stocks at the right price. The angle will have to be adjusted I think but I don't think it should be to difficult. Everyone seems to be installing the ace side folding stocks probably easier then the under folder to install.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/used-military-surplus-ak-47-underfolder-stock.aspx?a=1336274
Link Posted: 5/27/2014 9:48:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I am in the same boat...any suggestions for a shop that to do the work?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:39:13 AM EDT
[#7]
any leads on this?

I'm also looking for the correct underfolder for a M92.

Thanks,
m6z
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I have two rear blocks, at least one of which I'm going to machine for an underfolder. If y'all are interested, I may machine the other one as well and sell it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 11:02:32 AM EDT
[#9]
If you have access to a mill (or a drill press with large enough bits) you can do the work yourself.  I milled mine out myself using a template I found online.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top