Posted: 12/23/2016 9:45:52 PM EDT
Anybody using it on their AR here?
Link Posted: 12/23/2016 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#1]
yup, tons of us do.

Great stuff.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 3:10:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I am starting my first build and I love researching everything even down to the lube before the gun is done??. I have shot a number of ar's and most of my friends swear by frog lube but I don't like what I have read or that it is more of a paste then a liquid lube. I have seen zero bad reviews about weapons shield and seen it in action in those videos the creator of weapon shield made on YouTube. That's the one I plan on going with but as I said I don't have an ar currently so the value of my word on this subject is low and I have zero first hand experience with it. Will be interested to see what actual users have to say about it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 6:08:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used it. Empirical data suggests other products reduce wear better. Personal experience was that slip 2000 ewl and others made the weapon easier to clean. Subjective data, I love how it smells.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#4]
http://weaponshield.com/letters.htm
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Works great.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top