Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2016 8:56:23 PM EDT
Group,

I am looking for an AR-15 poster with an exploded breakdown of all the parts and what they are called. The goal would be to frame it to hang near my workbench where I do all my gun maintenance and cleaning.

Has anyone had any luck finding one? I've Google searched, with many gun parts shop with online versions. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
TexasMason

MOLON LABE – III%
NRA Patron Life Member
Oath Keeper Life Member
-Gun Control isn't about guns... It's about control
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:39:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Years ago, the Bushmaster website used to have exactly what you are looking for. I would try there first.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Amazon sells a cool one that my buddy has. It's white on black so it stands out more..
I like it.
Amazon
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you looked at TekMat? Has the exploded view you are looking for, plus it serves as a good cleaning surface. I have 3.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#4]
All,

Thanks for the rapid feed back. This is great. I'll check out each one of those.

I did not think about the TekMat. A few weeks ago I purchased a 1911 version from a vendor at the gun show!

Best Regards,
TexasMason

MOLON LABE – III%
NRA Patron Life Member
Oath Keeper Life Member
-Gun Control isn't about guns... It's about control
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#5]
If anyone is interested here is the web address for TekMat.

TekMat - AR-15
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top