Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2015 2:20:11 AM EDT
Anyone use Super Lube synthetic grease? If so, thoughts?
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 6:26:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely.  Great stuff.  I first heard about it when restoring a Bridgeport Milling Machine.  Bridgeport gurus said to use it instead of the old school greases that tend to harden.  I use it on several firearms.

Ray
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 12:49:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Synco Super Lube is a "best in class" product. Funny name, but if you check out the website, the product spec sheet for the grease beats out many others, including the much-loved Mobil 1 Synthetic Grease. The Aerosol version is also very good.

Use it without worry.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I use it on my bolt and bcg. Plus my bolt is NiB. Most my range trips shoot about 100 rounds. Everything pretty much just wipes clean with minimal cleaners.
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top