User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2014 1:51:15 PM EDT

Someone gave it to me for free
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Garage doors, hinges, wheels, tools, and so on.

I would not use that on a gun if that's what your asking.

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 2:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Garage doors, hinges, wheels, tools, and so on.

I would not use that on a gun if that's what your asking.

View Quote

Reason
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 6:07:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I would give it a shot on the buffer, spring, and bolt carrier. Use CLP or LSA on the bolt/gas rings.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I would give it a shot on the buffer, spring, and bolt carrier. Use CLP or LSA on the bolt/gas rings.
View Quote
I was thinking about on the bufer/buffer spring, not on the actual internals such as the bolt or anywhere near the barrel. Ill try it on my beater rifle and see how it runs!

Link Posted: 11/5/2014 10:44:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe spray some on a rag and swab out the inside of your magazines?  Maybe on the magazine spring?  If it makes your gun nice and shiny use it as a GP surface protectant?
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I was thinking about on the bufer/buffer spring, not on the actual internals such as the bolt or anywhere near the barrel. Ill try it on my beater rifle and see how it runs!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I use silicone spray in my buffer tube.

you can also use it around the house as suggested.

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top