Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2017 10:56:42 AM EDT
Greetings everyone.  I have a question.  Several years ago, I bought a Carbine length gas psiton impingement gun from Adam Arms.  I have decided that I would like a longer rail across the top so my iron sights and optics aren't so crowded.  I know certain companies like Midwestern Tech make a carbine length rail that is extended across the top, but these do not fit gas piston systems (according to both AA and midwestern websites).  Does anyone know of a handrail system that extends the top rail that will fit gas piston systems?  Otherwise, It'll cost about $500 or so for a new gas rod, mid barrel, and mid-length rail for my AA. Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not quite sure I understand what you are asking. I was not aware that AA made DGI firearms. Do you know what rail system is currently on the rifle? I know AA uses Samson Evolution rails. I suggest you start looking there for replacement rails.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:07:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, let me clarify. I meant gas piston. I looked at Samson they don't make what I am talking about. Here is the product I am looking for, but this one doesn't fit piston systems.

https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/product-p/mctar-20xg2-blk.htm
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top