Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2015 8:46:04 PM EDT
Hey guys this is my first post and I'm having issues with a rifle I recently purchased. I bought a Radical Firearms .458 socom and when I received the rifle I was having issues loading the weapon and the rounds would not eject. I fixed the loading issues by replacing my gas ring with a Mcfarland gas ring. When i moved my bolt back in forth in the carrier it was really heavy and did not want to rotate. I discovered it was the rings rubbing excessively So the Mcfarland gas rings solved the loading issue but my rounds will not eject. They do not even move backwards from the throat. They eject easily when I pull back on the charging handle and there are no scratches on the case from wear a burr or another issue could prevent it from coming back. I'm using the polycase 140 gr. ammo. Does this sound like a head space issue? If so should I send it back to the manufacturer?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top