Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2015 6:13:26 PM EDT
Just got done with my upper receiver build, took it to the range today and in the first round it got deep on the chamber and it took a lot to get it out,I got a integrity arms 16" mid length 223 wylde melonite  barrel.The bolt is a nib tool craft that always work properly so I already polish and clean the s..t out the chamber and the barrel,but when I cycle it live rounds in a safe place the bolt some sites gets stuck and it gets really hard.Any help will b really appreciate it and sorry about another thread about the same s..t
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 8:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 11:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks so much for helping me with my issue,first when I tried droping the round in the chamber and tap it it will not sit all the way down,it sits maybe a 1/3 of an inch of the chamber does it supposed to sit all the way down flat,when I turned upside down it didn't fell I had to hit the receiver lightly against my hand n it did,the extension lugs look fine and I put the carrier and it looks good too I'm a noob with little experience but not completely on the subject ignorant so thanks again brother.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 11:55:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok there was a lot but a lot of brown stuff in that barrel(is my first melonite barrel)so I ordered some Flitz and a chamber brush to clean it even better then polish it really good to give it a last try if doesn't work is going back..thanks again buddy
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I finally tested and it worked flawlessly,thanks for help brother
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top