Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2014 1:31:09 PM EDT
I have a LARS Grizzly OPS-4 upper that I love, and it comes with it's own custom bolt catch. Basically like the typical bolt catch with the paddle sheered off of it. It causes me to have a dedicated lower with that bolt catch, which renders all my other rear charge uppers incompatible and vice versa. Anyone know of a bolt catch option that can make both my side and rear charger uppers universally compatible for the lowers? Or is there someone who can machine one? I think the standard bolt catch would work if the paddle was farther out from the side of the upper. Or would my problem be solved by a Magpul B.A.D. lever or other third party options?
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top