Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 10:58:06 PM EDT
Ok , after much back and forth between build/buy I have finally landed on BUILD.  So far I have the following selections for consideration.  I look forward to your input/suggestions/recommendations.  Also, any best deals or prefered vendors would be helpful.

Budget/Goals are to  stay around $1500.00 and be under 6.5 lbs.  Am I on track with these selections?

LOWER:
MEGA Forged
LPK?
Trigger: Geissele (SSA®) Trigger

UPPER:
MEGA Forged
Barrel: BA 16" 5.56 HANSON Mid  Low Pro **OR **Barrel: FAXSON 16" GUNNER.. Input on either welcomed
Gas Block:  SAA .750" Adjustable...  Should I go pin or clamp?  Pros/ Cons?
BCG:  Toolcraft NB  or Fail ZeroNB which ever is best purchased at a given price point and available!
Are all of the above compatabile with each other?

Rails: I would like a lightweight Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Upper 14" or 15"  MLOK rail ...
Rails: Need help ... Considering a Midwest Unit ...want strength and precision here. Mega? DD? ALG? Aero?  I would like it to be as close to the end of the barrel as possible while allowing for flash hider changes.
Rails: Prefer Free Float
Rails: One or two piece?

I want to get these parts nailed down (ordered) and will move on to the rest in stage two

Thanks in advance,

progkiller
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top