Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:39:48 PM EDT
I received an email from Primary Arms yesterday.  They had complete KE Arms lowers on sale for $88.  T6 aluminum receiver, 6 position stock and a winter trigger guard.  I bought one up as fast as I could just to try it out.  I went to do some research on what I had just bought and can't seem to find a lot of info on it.  Anyone with any experience with their products?  Its on their website for $260 (I think that was the price).  They have some nice looking stuff, just not sure on quality.

Thanks
Travis
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
On my first build about 3 months back, I fitted everything on a KE Arms lower receiver. I never knew much about the brand either, but I decided that a lower receiver is a lower receiver, so I took a stab at it. It's hard to screw up functionality, so it was a low threat investment. Almost everything about the receiver is great. Very sleek, great design. One problem that annoyed me, however, when I received it was that the stamping job was done very poorly. The KE Arms logo fades out on the left side, indicating that the stamp was not pressed down hard enough. While this is not necessarily a big deal, it does display some imperfections in their quality control.

In your situation, I would suggest that you continue to search for similar parts from more reputable brands in the case that their imperfect quality control extends to other product lines. But I wouldn't say cross KE Arms completely off the list. My guess would be that they are capable of producing very satisfactory products, and I just got unlucky.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top