Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2016 9:23:10 PM EDT
Hi folks. I'm starting another AR adventure and putting together a dedicated 22lr AR. I'm getting a Tactical Solutions LT 22 upper. Two reasons for getting it, the price and Tac Sol is just down the road from my home. I'm getting an American Tactical Omni hybrid lower. It weighs 6 oz. stripped. I'm probably gonna top it with a Burris Fast fire sight. I'm trying to decide on what buttstock assembly to put on it. I have a Magpul CTR on my m4. I like it but everyone has Magpul on their guns. I don't care for the six position M4 stocks, at all. I have an N1 style on my other two carbines and a rifle stock on my A2 rifle. This rifle is going to mainly be for shooting steel challenge and maybe a few whistle pig massacres. I'm looking for other recommendations, on a buttstock.
Jeb
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the Rogers Super Stock. Comfortable, light, locks up tight on either mil-spec or commercial buffer tubes. Looks nice too, and not everyone has it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the Rogers Super Stock.
View Quote

I have one of those.  Nice stock.  Will get another.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top