Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2016 12:37:08 AM EDT
Was gonna get the steel version but realized there are titanium versions floating around.  Can't find them sold anywhere.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Was gonna get the steel version but realized there are titanium versions floating around.  Can't find them sold anywhere.
View Quote

Only place they are sold is on eBay from a China clone. I have two that I got cerakoted and pin/welded for two $4500 custom builds. They are EXACTLT the same as the VG6 in quality/make. No booms/breaks. I ordered a third one last week for another piston 14.5 pin/weld.

ETA: it looks like they removed the listing shortly after I bought it. Idk why because it has been up for at least a year and I've used these and am extremely happy. Idk maybe VG6 contacted them or something?
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 7:42:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Just looked and saw a couple sellers on there this morning.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Right to bear arms $80
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 12:06:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Right to bear arms $80
View Quote

For the Titanium one?

People obviously don't read.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm calling vg6 and asking wtf?!
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 4:28:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I cant vouch for their quality, but http://m.ebay.com/itm/Titanium-Compensator-223-5-56-1-2x28-Threads-Muzzle-Brake-with-Crush-Washer-/182220177377?nav=SEARCH
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 4:50:34 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cant vouch for their quality, but http://m.ebay.com/itm/Titanium-Compensator-223-5-56-1-2x28-Threads-Muzzle-Brake-with-Crush-Washer-/182220177377?nav=SEARCH

This is what I don't get about China.  They have to spend countless hours matching dies, deisign, spec, ext and then they forget this this weight?

I mean that's the whole point of offering it in titanium.  Granted it's 80 bucks but that aspect is practically irrelevant.  It's the shipping, a month on a boat, just to get here and realize it's 2.5oz like the actual company made steel version.

Wtf China, your all smart when it comes to launching quantum satellites into orbit.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:41:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

This is what I don't get about China.  They have to spend countless hours matching dies, deisign, spec, ext and then they forget this this weight?

I mean that's the whole point of offering it in titanium.  Granted it's 80 bucks but that aspect is practically irrelevant.  It's the shipping, a month on a boat, just to get here and realize it's 2.5oz like the actual company made steel version.

Wtf China, your all smart when it comes to launching quantum satellites into orbit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the Titanium versions I bought are all the weight VG6 claimed. It also only took about 2 weeks tops for shipping. Which is pretty good, considering PSA and optics planet takes about that long. I typically don't vouch for anything eBay or China,  but I cAn vouch for this product. I was getting desperate before I found it  

The China clones of vg6 epsilon I bought are 1.4 oz. this one is gonna go on another lw build. The other two are currently on LW build and perform beautifully.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top