Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/8/2016 12:59:53 PM EDT
Does anyone make a flat trigger?

Either my Googe fu.  Is off or no one makes part.

Not a trigger assembly or group. Not a custom trigger

Just the standard trigger.  But flat not curved?

I'm pretty satisfied wit the results of my DIY trigger job,  but would like a flat vs curved trigger.  And not buy a premade assembly.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 2:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Mega arms makes one that's straighter than a gi but still a little curved
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If someone asked me if they are are available I would have answered "of course, everything is available", however after searching to prove your google skills are indeed lacking, I came up with nothing, nada, zip, zero.

I'm seeing nothing too. I know this doesn't help you.

http://www.megaarms.com/ar-15/accessories-2/trigger/ at $91 it had better be beautiful.

Link Posted: 7/8/2016 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#3]
So you want just the trigger face, not a group. Bc Geissele makes a flat trigger group. CMC and Trident Trigger have flat faced ones. But I think they are all going to be FCG's unless you can find the parts separately.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Wait to go OP you broke the Internet. I am not seeing anything. You would have thought they where out there. Well new market for some one, custom shaped mil spec triggers.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 11:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I think a DIY project is due.      

Anyone have any generic/ mil spec triggers laying around?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd wager that if you contacted any of the folks making the complete trigger groups, that you could buy the trigger itself, without sear, hammer, etc. They just don't list them as a normal catalog item.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I was hoping for the same thing, heck I figured there had to be someone making flat triggers for sig 226's and they dont exist
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Could have the face of a standard trigger welded and profiled.  I'd personally have it done in stainless and then bead blast for a flat non rusting surface.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 1:42:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Now I have to find a few cheap mil spec triggers ....

Google don't fail me now......
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 2:20:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Geissele
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#11]
i'd love an ALG ACT with a flat trigger option......
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I would see if you can try a CMC 3.5#. Had to buy 3 and they are flat triggers, break very excellent, and are relatively cheap.
Eta. I realize you said you weren't looking for a drop in FCG, but It's worth it to upgrade the complete FCG and drop one in, I've tried messing with different springs, trigger adjustment screws and hammers but it never made it worth it until I bought some CMC's.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top