Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/29/2016 12:42:40 PM EDT
Going to send parts for upper to ADCO. Do y'all ship UPS, USPS, ir another carrier?  Just looking for most reliable. Just upper, no serialized parts.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Going to send parts for upper to ADCO. Do y'all ship UPS, USPS, ir another carrier?  Just looking for most reliable. Just upper, no serialized parts.
View Quote

USPS priority because it's fastest
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Haha well from experience I've learned that anything under about 2lbs is cheaper to ship USPS... Anything over, ship FedEx or UPS.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haha well from experience I've learned that anything under about 2lbs is cheaper to ship USPS... Anything over, ship FedEx or UPS.
View Quote

Cost is not the concern as much as dependability/speed.  Looks like you guys like USPS. That's fine with me.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cost is not the concern as much as dependability/speed.  Looks like you guys like USPS. That's fine with me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sent adco a barrel and brake to be pinned last year and used USPS priority. I sent it on a Thursday and had it back in my hands the following Wednesday.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#5]
usps Priority gets there in 2-3 days for the price of ground
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#6]
If you were in the upper mid-west, I'd say Spee-Dee.

Way cheaper than the others. But has to ship to and from their 7 state area.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#7]
You are probably talking about a few dollars difference between USPS and UPS or FedEx. I wouldn't send anything I cared about through USPS. If dependability is your top priority, use UPS or FedEx.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#8]
i ship most of my stuff through USPS, barrels, upper receivers and whatever else. haven't had any problems but once, it took 2 weeks for a 3 day delievery. seems like that one barrel fell off the conveyor system somewhere and didn't get moving again for a week or so.LOL  i trust them!

Bruce

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:45:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear ya...I'm a packaging engineer honestly. They're all about the same as far as reliability but if it were down to the wire...USPS is prob my least favorite, Fedex being my most confident. Have sent things damaged through UPS..and parts delivered to the wrong address with USPS
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:55:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I dropped an a1 upper receiver off at the post office packed in a small box with ship too address clearly written and under clear packing tape.It disappeared and it was never scanned into their system.Thieves got me
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#11]
USPS just lost one of my packages.  Never made it to the sorting facility. It's has been 3 weeks since it was supposed to have delivered, they keep saying, we'll have to wait and see.  Minimum of 30 days before ANY action can be taken.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top