Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2015 2:49:28 PM EDT
I have been looking for a deal on a 5.56 10.5" barrel with an F-Marked front sight. I have most of the parts to complete it with my YHM diamond quad rail. However PSA is running a deal on a built classic upper with the 10.5" barrel at $179 I haven't found a barrel cheaper than that at all. The down side is I would still have to remove the barrel to get the quad rail on. Kinda defeats the purpose of a factory built upper. However just buying it for the barrel is not out of the question as well but I would have all those parts that I would probably leave me feeling like I would need to finish them into another upper. I have 3 lowers and 3 uppers right now. I just wanted to have a 5.56 and a 300 BLK short uppers for my SBR lower since I would only legally be able to run them one at a time. Give me some constructive input besides "just buy it" I have a stripped upper, FA, and dust cover. As I said I wanted to use the YHM carbine quad rail I have so all I need to buy would be barrel with F-Marked FSB, gas tube and a muzzle device. I don't think I could get all those for under $179 like the PSA deal.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#1]
120 views with no replies. I guess I should have just asked if anyone knows any 5.56 barrels in 10.5" with a F MARKED FSB for sale for under $125 and if they are as good a quality as a PSA barrel.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The PSA deal is your best bet.  There is also a vendor in the EE that sells complete 10.5in uppers with a quad rail, FSB, BCG and CH for $400.

You will be hard pressed to find a 10.5in quality bareel with a FSB for less than $125.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Go with the PSA deal.  You're not going to find one cheaper than that.  Typically it's another $40-100 to add a FSB.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Last I looked, a barrel with fsb through Aero would run near $200.

PSA is the best bang for the buck.  Their CHF FN barrels can't be beat.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top