Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2014 5:27:53 PM EDT
Just finished an 80% lower of their using their jig & tools.

Love it and will do another!

I have no affiliation to them at all except happy customer (their personal customer service was great!).

FH

Edited - Eric802
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]
This is awful fishy that someone would post about how great this particular product is. It seems to be happening quite frequently as well. Maybe I will buy one and see how much they will pay me to post here and brag about how great their product is
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:22:50 PM EDT
[#2]
the reason he posted it is cuz Modulus is going to give away a free jig to someone talks about it online.  somehow they will pick one, but i don't know how they will find who's been talking.  i've mentioned this on several boards already.

the sale is going on now.  the coupon is not valid on BF packages.

i bought their jig yesterday with some other stuff.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:45:11 AM EDT
[#3]
While I have and like their jig, I don't think it is the best sales technique to try to bribe people into shilling for them on forums.  Building a quality product at a fair price should be enough.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#4]
It may be an irrational exuberance sort of thing....

I have one of these, and after you complete a receiver you really feel like you've just machined a swiss clock out of metal, when in fact all you did was connect the dots on the template/jig.

It's hard to describe, but it really is pretty cool.

This is the first jig I've owned so I can't tell you whether it is better than X or Y brand.
But I now realize that I am a master machinist, and will begin work on my oscillating overthruster next.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I looked at their web site and the "How To". I am not impressed at all. The close up pics of the lower they did shows some screwed up spots. I would not buy one.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 11:00:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Not tech
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top