Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2014 4:18:25 PM EDT
Hey all, just thought I'd share this.

I am in the final stages of ordering my final parts for my first build, and as someone who has a taste for expensive parts on an EMT's salary, im always looking to find deals, rather than cutting corners and going with a cheaper alternative. Its been a lot of ordering here and there, but I just ordered my flip up iron sights. I have been wanting the troy battle sights because I have them on my other AR and have been really happy with them. So today I was browsing aimsurplus, and saw that they were running a sweet deal on the black rear flip up sight, and the black m4 profile flip up sight. I got them both for right around $150.00

I hope I am not out of line by posting this, and im not by any means advertising for their website. I just figured this could help some people out there like me, who are usually broke, and trying to build an AR.

Have a good one ya'll

Ryan S.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 5:17:10 PM EDT
[#2]
good, I need a set.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top