Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/26/2014 2:27:56 PM EDT
Just wanted to make sure that these are compatible before I buy them.  I wanted the 6 Position Receiver Extension as I have shorter arms and will never use the further our settings anyhow.  I am using this with a B5 SOPMOD Stock.  Your help is appreciated.

Vltor RE-10/A5SR: A5 Receiver Extension

Sp-A5: A5 Spring and Buffer Kit
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#1]
They should. I have that same combo (haven't shot it yet) and the tube comes with an orange warning sticker in the bag that says it's ONLY to be used as part of an A5 Rifle Recoil System. You could ask them directly to be extra sure, their toll free number is 866-468-5867.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the A5SR receiver extension on my 6920.  
You will be fine with both selections.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the 7position stock when I bought mine. Got the same A5 Spring kit though. Very happy with this kit.

Running a mid length gas system, A5 Buffer spring, and Rainier Arms XTC, makes for a very easy shooting AR.

Good luck with build!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top